Visible Changes

www.visiblechanges.com

horrible workplace environment

Current Employee - Receptionist  in  Houston, TX
Current Employee - Receptionist in Houston, TX

Pros

The only good thing free haircut and discounts.

Cons

Everything else down to workplace environment, gossip , backbiting , management.....

Be a people's person and influence a better more positive work environment.

Aug 12, 2014Marketing Director

We are sorry that Visible Changes did not work out for you as a career. When problems are brought to our attention, we make every effort to correct the situation or change policies or procedures to ... More

Other reviews for Visible Changes

Hard work for maximum benefit

Current Employee - Manager  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Manager in Austin, TX

Pros

Amazing incentives, ,endless opportunity, the ability to make mistakes and learn from them, and increased flexibility in scheduling. This company has changed so much in the nearly 10 years I have been with them. I couldn't imagine working elsewhere. We are definitely heading in a direction that includes more of a work life balance and fun at all times.

Cons

People often times think they should receives benefits they haven't worked for or hit the goal to receive the certain benefit.

Continue to motivate and inspire. We have endless possibilities within our reach.

Aug 12, 2014Marketing Director

Thank you for your 5-Star rating of Visible Changes. We appreciate the feedback as we strive to make our company one of the best in the hairdressing industry.

It's like a big loving family!

Current Employee - Hair Stylist  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Hair Stylist in Austin, TX

Pros

I love pretty much everything about working at visible changes. I've been with them for over a year. I came to them after going through many salons as most stylists do. The training is very intense and very rewarding. If you don't want to work hard then don't apply! The managers are always there for you and are very accommodating. The education after you get out of training is amazing and one of the main reasons I came here. Opportunity for advancement is abundant. Overall the best company I've ever had the privilege of working for.

Cons

I can't really think of anything terribly challenging with being here. Sometimes the amount of travel required can be a bit much.

I would advise better communication between trainers and managers.

Aug 12, 2014Marketing Director

Thank you for your 5-Star rating of Visible Changes. Your comments will help us to make this and even better company to work for.

There are newer employer reviews for Visible Changes.

Worked for Visible Changes? Contribute to the Community!