There are newer employer reviews for Visible Changes

One of a kind company

Former Employee - Co-Manager  in  Houston, TX
Former Employee - Co-Manager in Houston, TX

I worked at Visible Changes full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have worked for VC since 2005 and have had a very pleasant experience. This company is family-owned and the staff is treated as such. They do expect a lot from their staff both in effort and quality, however no great work goes unrewarded. The best thing about VC is the incentives, bonuses, and benefits package. They do offer insurance and a very generous profit sharing plan to all full-time employees. Furthermore, the education offered at VC is phenomenal. The working environment is diverse, upbeat, fast-paced and teamwork oriented.

Cons

This is a retail-type environment so the hours can be challenging.

I enjoyed my time with VC, however some improvements need to be made as far as hours and scheduling. Allowing more flexibility and/or rotating time off would be beneficial.

Aug 12, 2014Marketing Director

Thank you for your comments and 5-Star review on Visible Changes. We are constantly reviewing the way we schedule and run our salons. Several changes have been recently implemented concerning some of ... More

8 Other Employee Reviews for Visible Changes (View Most Recent)

horrible workplace environment

Current Employee - Receptionist  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Receptionist in Houston, TX

I have been working at Visible Changes part-time for less than a year

Pros

The only good thing free haircut and discounts.

Cons

Everything else down to workplace environment, gossip , backbiting , management.....

Be a people's person and influence a better more positive work environment.

Aug 12, 2014Marketing Director

We are sorry that Visible Changes did not work out for you as a career. When problems are brought to our attention, we make every effort to correct the situation or change policies or procedures to ... More

Hard work for maximum benefit

Current Employee - Manager  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Visible Changes full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Amazing incentives, ,endless opportunity, the ability to make mistakes and learn from them, and increased flexibility in scheduling. This company has changed so much in the nearly 10 years I have been with them. I couldn't imagine working elsewhere. We are definitely heading in a direction that includes more of a work life balance and fun at all times.

Cons

People often times think they should receives benefits they haven't worked for or hit the goal to receive the certain benefit.

Continue to motivate and inspire. We have endless possibilities within our reach.

Aug 12, 2014Marketing Director

Thank you for your 5-Star rating of Visible Changes. We appreciate the feedback as we strive to make our company one of the best in the hairdressing industry.

There are newer employer reviews for Visible Changes

Worked for Visible Changes? Contribute to the Community!