VisionIT

www.visionit.com
  www.visionit.com
There are newer employer reviews for VisionIT

Great company with a bright future!

I have been working at VisionIT full-time

Pros

Exciting environment with room for growth. Leadership is engaged and makes good on their commitments to employees and customers. This company is all about integrity!

Cons

Fast growth and the infrastructure hasn't caught up yet, but management is aware and making sound decisions. Benefits could be better.

Keep doing what your doing. You're hiring the right people for the right roles. Continue to listen to your people and your customers and recognize people for their efforts.

39 Other Employee Reviews for VisionIT (View Most Recent)

Very happy with VisionIT

Current Employee - Technical Writer in Delmar, NY
    Current Employee - Technical Writer in Delmar, NY

I have been working at VisionIT full-time (less than an year)

Pros

First of all, the recruitment was painless. Usually a recruiter requires me to do all kinds of reworking of my resume to point out areas that the client is particularly interested in, but in the case of VisionIT, Ann did it for me. She called me and interviewed me, then put together a splendid redo, including reformatting of my resume. She presented me to the client and I was hired after a 30 minute phone interview. Ann was also there for me when I went through some challenges on the job with our client. I was able to reach out to her, and she provided gracious support when I needed it most. I've also successfully received answers to every single question I've asked VisionIT HR, including other individuals, within 30 minutes. The only company I've worked for that comes close to VisionIT is Fleet Bank, which is no longer an entity. I highly recommend VisionIT to anyone who is tired of the rat race and wants to come home to a real company.

Cons

Compensation and benefits are outstanding. Cons would be no paid vacation (LOL)

I hope to remain with this company for a long time.

Great stepping stone, but not a long term solution

Current Employee - VMS Talent Agent in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - VMS Talent Agent in Detroit, MI

I have been working at VisionIT full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great work atmosphere, great perks (work from home days, flex scheduling), and great teams.

Cons

Staffing is their secondary line of business, no room for advancement, those in management don't handle conflict well. The VMS accounts they work are VERY crowded. On one account VisionIT is one of 400 vendors, and yet still expected to get every hire offered.

Diversify your accounts. Don't tie new recruiters to VMS accounts. Its handcuffs them from expansion and discourages them when we dont make your measly $200 flat fee commission. You need to open up more lines of advancement.

There are newer employer reviews for VisionIT