VisionIT

www.visionit.com
There are newer employer reviews for VisionIT

Great company with a bright future!

I have been working at VisionIT full-time

Pros

Exciting environment with room for growth. Leadership is engaged and makes good on their commitments to employees and customers. This company is all about integrity!

Cons

Fast growth and the infrastructure hasn't caught up yet, but management is aware and making sound decisions. Benefits could be better.

Keep doing what your doing. You're hiring the right people for the right roles. Continue to listen to your people and your customers and recognize people for their efforts.

41 Other Employee Reviews for VisionIT (View Most Recent)

Solid company

Current Employee - IT Security Specialist in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - IT Security Specialist in Detroit, MI

I have been working at VisionIT

Pros

I have been with the company a while and continue to see growth. They have accessibility to longterm contracts.

Cons

The representatives aren't as visible as with other houses. No news is good news though.

Keep up the good work!

The Ship is Sinking

I worked at VisionIT full-time

Pros

Wasn't micromanaged. Like the 401k match but the vesting schedule was horrible. I was always paid on time. Working from home was nice.

Cons

Where to start? Executive Management have no clue what they are doing or what is going on around them. They do not reward the good employees and let the non performers or the complainers walk all over them. The benefits are terrible. I have never seen so much turnover, and that is taking into account that staffing industries are typically higher than most. They are extremely cheap. I have a hard time believing the positive reviews on Glassdoor unless management forced employees to write them or the reviews are from contractors who have no idea what is really going on.

Look at what's going on around you.....really look. Are the senior leaders the right fit? Are they truly looking out for VisionIT or themselves? Get smaller clients who don't have as much vendor competition and better margins so that we can fill orders consistently and make money.

The CEO is a nice and approachable guy, but if he doesn't make some changes and fast, the company he built will be no longer.

Know that every employee left is looking for another job.....and that's a fact.

There are newer employer reviews for VisionIT