There are newer employer reviews for VisionIT

Very FAST and fun work environment!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I have been working at VisionIT full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Everyone is encouraged to reach beyond the ordinary! VisionIT offers their employees flexible working schedules, great people to work and a great work environment. We attract SMART energetic employees, some of the best in the country and love diversity! Employees are encouraged to reach beyond the ordinary!

David and Christine are great people and have the best interest for their employees! They are approachable, honest and trustworthy!

Cons

There will always be someone negative in the workplace no matter how much you try to encourage employees. People tend to complain no matter the organization they are supporting.

Listen to your employees they have your best interest at heart! We have a lot of great people!

38 Other Employee Reviews for VisionIT (View Most Recent)

Great People , Great Company, Great Growth, Good Culture!

I have been working at VisionIT full-time (more than an year)

Pros

VisionIT enables you to contribute your thoughts and ideas to make an impact on business decisions. The CEO and President are outstanding people and run a good company. Executive Leadership is approachable and they have a sense of humor! Hard work is rewarded! If you are an expert in your field and want to make an impact with your ideas then VisionIT is for you!

Cons

VisionIT is growing fast and at times might need to slow down and check the cooks in the kitchen to make sure nothing is on fire. We have a lot of business and customers at the door. We always need to make sure the customers get what they ordered from the kitchen.
    Employee Benefit costs are on the high side.

Keep checking the pulse of the employees. It is a very competitve market. We are all in this together. You can judge the character of a company by they way they treat their employees.

Recruiters stay away if you want to make money

Former Employee - Senior Talent Agent in Detroit, MI
    Former Employee - Senior Talent Agent in Detroit, MI

I worked at VisionIT full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Nice but incompetent people. Nice office if you like a funeral home environment

Cons

Owners are more worried about hob nobbing with the rich and famous than they are about running their business. Mid level management are a bunch of sheep letting senior management run them over a cliff. No conception of what real job orders are or where the money is, Pervasive attitude that all job orders are good job orders. Job orders are prioritized by politics not the likelihood that they can be filled and if they can not be filled it must be the recruiters fault

You have some very serious problems and you better wake up

There are newer employer reviews for VisionIT