VisionIT
www.visionit.com Detroit, MI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Very FAST and fun work environment!

Detroit, MI

ProsEveryone is encouraged to reach beyond the ordinary! VisionIT offers their employees flexible working schedules, great people to work and a great work environment. We attract SMART energetic employees, some of the best in the country and love diversity! Employees are encouraged to reach beyond the ordinary!

David and Christine are great people and have the best interest for their employees! They are approachable, honest and trustworthy!

ConsThere will always be someone negative in the workplace no matter how much you try to encourage employees. People tend to complain no matter the organization they are supporting.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees they have your best interest at heart! We have a lot of great people!

Recruiters stay away if you want to make money

Senior Talent Agent (Former Employee)
    Detroit, MI

I worked at VisionIT full-time for more than a year

Pros: Nice but incompetent people. Nice office if you like a… Cons: Owners are more worried about hob nobbing with the rich and famous than they are about running their business. Mid level management are a… Advice to Senior Management: You have some very serious problems and you better wake… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I wouldn't work here again if my pay was doubled.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at VisionIT

Pros: Pay you on time. Quick on-boarding process. Cons: Recruiters didn't tell full story about client and their long term intentions. Recruiters will call every phone on your contact list and email you over and… Advice to Senior Management: Treat people like people and not as billable materials. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on VisionIT.

Worked for VisionIT? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at VisionIT reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for VisionIT CEO David H. Segura. All reviews posted anonymously by VisionIT employees.