Great experience and people

Current Contractor - SharePoint Architect in Atlanta, GA
Current Contractor - SharePoint Architect in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at VisionIT as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Growth, opportunities and the people

Cons

None i can think of

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Updated Headquarters in Midtown Detroit!

Current Employee - Talent Agent in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Talent Agent in Detroit, MI

I have been working at VisionIT full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very talented group of people. Lots of very experienced people throughout different areas of the company (HR, Finance, Operations). Talent Agents have a wide arrange of types of positions we fill from a diverse amount of client base nationally. Company logo is on top of the building and feels good to be a part of the transformation of Detroit. Leadership has worked hard to build a substantial company with impact and executive team are commonly asked to be in leadership positions locally and nationally. Company has a great reputation so helps me place more consultants on engagements.

Cons

We have gone through significant change since I first started and some management hires didn't work out but nice to see leadership saw that some of these new additions didn't fit with the company culture.

Advice to Management

Keep driving positive changes, clear that you are listening and seeing where to make improvements. This place is a goldmine for talent agents who put the effort in so I am using my network and getting way more hires than working for true staff aug companies. Love the innovation (new ATS, job search tools, mobility technology) and not being a "me to" company that most other staffing companies are in Metro Detroit.

2. Great Leadership, CEO gets it and drives innovation.

I have been working at VisionIT full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Executive team work tirelessly, CEO is always positive and energetic and approachable. Company has brought in a lot of big customers over the years and retained all of them. Company is not afraid to change and recently brought a new product called MobileForce to its customers.

Cons

Still some key executives and additional leaders needed. This is a place where you definitely have to be a contributor.

Advice to Management

Keep building company with additional great people to scale and expand. Give all employees clarity of what they need to do to grow in the company.