VisionQuest
www.vq.com Tucson, AZ 500 to 999 Employees

A sinking ship

Management (Former Employee)

Prosthe kids you get to work with and the other staff members make the experience of working here bearable.

Consmanagement is a mess...they spend money on irrelevant things, while cutting services and salaries and laying people off left and right. The CEO flies all over the country and has 'management meetings' at his beach house on the company dime, while the front line workers are being made to take furlough days.

Advice to Senior Managementthere are several good people in the corporate office, but their advice is generally ignored because it doesn't allow the rest of them to continue to spend money as they please.

Not the company for me

I have been working at VisionQuest

Pros: Loved working with youth, there are benefits to their programs Cons: Not well organized, low pay Advice to Senior Management: Focus on rules and integrity No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great experience with troubled adolescent youth

Child Care Worker (Former Employee)
    New Lisbon, NJ

I worked at VisionQuest

Pros: great experience working with troubled adolescents. Visionquest helped to prepare me for social service employment in the future with adolescents. You learn how… Cons: Upper Management not understanding of Employees, Direct care staff under staffed (very little staff support in the field). the youth are manipulative and you must… Advice to Senior Management: hire more direct care staff members No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on VisionQuest.

Worked for VisionQuest? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at VisionQuest reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for VisionQuest CEO Pete Ranalli. All reviews posted anonymously by VisionQuest employees.