VisionWorks

visionworks.com

Has the potential for career growth for right candidate, good company, good field, pay is fair.

General Manager (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsOptical retailing is a good field. You are driving a business at the same time you are truly helping people. You can do retail, helping people with their eyeglasses or Lab. They make the glasses. No holiday hours.

ConsThe company really controls payroll. Its cool from a hourly perspective however from a management position, you work very hard. This may be the norm in this day but I remember just 2 years ago I had 20% more hours yo work with.

Advice to Senior ManagementInstead of cutting payroll to drive OI, lets use it to build our revenue. You had would have to have a high level of accountability to make it work but I know it would.

management poor...uneducated..unprofessional

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at VisionWorks

Pros: the pay is ok for the industry, and benefits were… Cons: regional management and upper management are uneducated and unprofessional. they promise a lot… Advice to Senior Management: slow the growth until your systems catch up. if $$ is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

This job will make you ready for anything!

I have been working at VisionWorks full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: It is a great career if that's what what you want to do with it. It is also a great part time job… Cons: Constant "stretch goals" can make it frustrating to keep achieving more and more. Although the culture… Advice to Senior Management: Follow through with what you say you will do. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on VisionWorks.

Worked for VisionWorks? Contribute to the Community!