Visionaire Partners

www.visionairepartners.com
  www.visionairepartners.com
There are newer employer reviews for Visionaire Partners

Best staffing firm I've worked for...

Current Employee - Senior IT Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Senior IT Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Visionaire Partners full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have been in the IT Staffing Industry for over 7 years, and Visionaire is the best company to work for in my experience. They have seasoned Account Managers who have established and diversified books of business. Also, unlike most other firms, they provide a positive work environment where everyone's individual strengths are embraced and there is no "cookie-cutter" mold that they expect everyone to fit into. The partners have a great deal of integrity and I trust their business decisions.

Cons

Nothing significant stands out. This industry can be stressful and challenging, but the environment here makes it easier to deal with.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Visionaire Partners (View Most Recent)

Best Company I've EVER worked for!

I have been working at Visionaire Partners part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Visionaire is hands down the best company I've ever worked for. The partners care deeply about their employees and have created a company culture that makes each person feel valued and appreciated. They have an open door policy so whenever concerns arise, they are always willing to listen and consider your thoughts, which I've found lacking in previous jobs I've had. The office space is super comfortable to work in and free snacks and drinks are definitely a bonus. Overall, the partners are genuine and have built an amazing company that is thriving. I'm lucky to be working for them and would recommend this company to anyone.

Cons

Healthcare insurance is average but most plans these days don't seem to be much better. Would be great to see above average insurance options as the company continues to grow.

Keep doing what you're doing. :)

Exactly what I was looking for

I have been working at Visionaire Partners

Pros

After working for a few staffing companies and being in the working world for 20+ years, it is easy to get a sense of what matters to you as an individual producer. For me, the ability to earn a good living based on my productivity, to have my time and opinion be valued, to work in a fun environment and little time wasted on office politics are most important. Visionaire is exactly what I was looking for and am very happy to work here.

Cons

The staffing business isn't for everyone.

There are newer employer reviews for Visionaire Partners