There are newer employer reviews for Visiting Angels

I appreciate having a job with meaning that has a health plan and retirement matching plan.

Current Employee - Care-giver in Portland, OR
Current Employee - Care-giver in Portland, OR

I have been working at Visiting Angels

Pros

Flexibility, the schedulers work hard to place us with people whose personalities are compatible with ours. They understand if you find a particular situation isn't working. They adapt their expectations each term to fit my schedule - and I can study while working a night shift.

Cons

Well, I'd like to be paid more. I think I'm worth it! But as a temporary job (over 3 years now) while going to school it has been one of the best jobs I could have. You do occasionally get placed with difficult people, but that is a normal part of a care-giving job.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. I love it and the owner is super and understanding

Current Employee - Caregiver in York, PA
    Current Employee - Caregiver in York, PA

I have been working at Visiting Angels

Pros

Assisting and keeping the elderly in their own homes for as long as possible, I love caring for the elderly thats my calling.

Cons

sometimes to many favorites certain people are placed on a job first just because they will work every week-end and holiday.

Advice to Management

Keep up the excellent performanceby owner office staff and excellent care given to our elderly in York County, York Pennsylvania

2. Very accomodating and caring.

Current Employee - Personal Care Provider in Broomfield, CO
    Current Employee - Personal Care Provider in Broomfield, CO

I have been working at Visiting Angels

Pros

The staff really cares about you and who they relate you with to schedule you to work with. Its like a perfect match.

Cons

Some addressess are a little farther than I would like to be driving to.

Advice to Management

I would like more response as to my performance of good or bad , even if it is bad, from the people I leave, as to what went wrong or right. It is my right to know.