Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice of Southern California
Vnasocal.org 150 to 499 Employees

Wonderful people and service provided by co workers...in spite of upper managements micromanaging.

Hospice Social Worker (Current Employee)
Claremont, CA

ProsGreat patient service provided; wonderful co workers.

ConsUpper administration is extremely rigid and micromanaging.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease, trust your employees to be professionals...there will always be individuals who are poor employees, cheating the system...that's why you have supervisors and annual reviews! When policy is created from every ridiculous employee low life screw up-you divide us all by the lowest denominator! It's demoralizing to be treated as children...we are highly skilled professionals working in a difficult field, requiring all of our emotional reserves...can't you just trust that we will do the right thing...?

RN Case Manager

RN Case Manager (Former Employee)
    San Bernardino, CA

I worked at Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice of Southern California full-time for more than a year

Pros: The patients are wonderful! Professional coworkers share a true compassion… Cons: Supervisors are micromanagers and constantly usurp and demean the professional… Advice to Senior Management: Show the same care and compassion that you expect the professional staff to provide the patients. Stop micromanaging and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice of Southern California.

Worked for Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice of Southern California? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice of Southern California reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice of Southern California employees.