Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice of Southern California

Vnasocal.org
  Vnasocal.org
There are newer employer reviews for Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice of Southern California

Wonderful people and service provided by co workers...in spite of upper managements micromanaging.

Current Employee - Hospice Social Worker in Claremont, CA
Current Employee - Hospice Social Worker in Claremont, CA

I have been working at Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice of Southern California full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great patient service provided; wonderful co workers.

Cons

Upper administration is extremely rigid and micromanaging.

Please, trust your employees to be professionals...there will always be individuals who are poor employees, cheating the system...that's why you have supervisors and annual reviews! When policy is created from every ridiculous employee low life screw up-you divide us all by the lowest denominator! It's demoralizing to be treated as children...we are highly skilled professionals working in a difficult field, requiring all of our emotional reserves...can't you just trust that we will do the right thing...?

2 Other Employee Reviews for Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice of Southern California (View Most Recent)

RN Case Manager

Former Employee - RN Case Manager in San Bernardino, CA
    Former Employee - RN Case Manager in San Bernardino, CA

I worked at Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice of Southern California full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The patients are wonderful! Professional coworkers share a true compassion and care!

Cons

Supervisors are micromanagers and constantly usurp and demean the professional staff!

Show the same care and compassion that you expect the professional staff to provide the patients. Stop micromanaging and bullying the nurses causing more stress, resulting in an unprofessional, negative, and toxic environment. Wake up! Its not the employees!

Work at Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice of Southern California? Share Your Experiences

Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice of Southern California