Vista Community Clinic

Unclaimed Profile
Add Review

FAIR

I have been working at Vista Community Clinic

Pros

Vista community Clinic provides opportunities to grow, they serve the low income community and they have many programs available,reasonable prices for visits and medication. VCC is growing and continues to grow.I love to work with VCC because it has given me the oppurtunity to grow but also has a lot of disadvantages working for this company.

Cons

Unfortunately this clinic hires a lot of family!!!! In one department you can find someone who is related to atleast 1 person!! This has been a problem because certain people can get away with certain stuff because they are related to someone with authority.....not cool!!! You have one manager and the daughter is a clinic manager for another department..... you have another department that management promotes an aunt or cousin to a higher position...its so interesting how family members tend to succeed faster than others. The "Higher Powers" of this clinic seem to be friendly at times, very unpredictable and almost feels as if they look down on certain people, Im sure this happens everywhere its just hard to find humble people these days. Since this clinic is " non-profit", VCC does not pay for overtime!! Only certain staff does?? Not sure why, but if i stay late to help a .patient my hours are "corrected" and my overtime is taken off! Never been paid for overtime, therefore I have to run to clock out, come back and finish whatever needs to be finished for that day. If we constatly get overtime..guess what we could get written up.

reviews filtered by
  1. Able to use my skill of working in the medical field professionally.

Former Employee - Driver in Temecula, CA
    Former Employee - Driver in Temecula, CA

I worked at Vista Community Clinic

Pros

I continue to learn all aspects of the important use of the laboratory. I must abide by all the rules and education I
    received to fulfill the duties given to me.

Cons

I will learn to make the most difficult situations easy. Some patients will be a challenge to draw the blood sample,
    repetition will give me the confidence to succeed.

Advice to Management

I will never be late or miss a scheduled shift except for an emergency. I have a positive attitude in all I do and will
    get along well with all coworkers and patients.

2. It is good place to start

I have been working at Vista Community Clinic part-time

Pros

Helping the community and trainings

Cons

Low pay, tons of family and friends

Advice to Management

More communication between employees and upper management.