There are newer employer reviews for Vista Solar

Great experience and professional growth with perks

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Vista Solar full-time (More than a year)

Pros

We work as a team on awesome projects and make money building a better way to get energy.

Cons

Small business doing big things so we wear many hats and excellence is a must.

Advice to Management

Keep up the focus on growth and profitability. I suggest we celebrate summer solstice, keep up the healthy perks, and drive home employee development.

Vista Solar Response

Nov 18, 2014 – Vice President

Making a living saving other people huge sums of money with clean energy isn't a bad gig! Thanks for the advice to management. We've been profitable for the last few years and reinvesting our profits ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Vista Solar

1. Hard work, but exciting atmosphere and future.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Vista Solar full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Everyone at Vista is super passionate about solar and what they do. Because its a growing company in a rapidly changing industry, there are new challenges and new technologies to learn practically every day. The growing company makes it so everyone has to wear a lot of hats, which can be a great way to learn a lot and sample a lot of aspects of the solar business.

Cons

Because Vista is not a large company yet, its still going through some growing pains. Wearing lots of hats is exciting for learning opportunities and keeping the day to day fresh, but it can also be demanding.

2. I can finally say... I LOVE MY JOB.

I have been working at Vista Solar full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Rare group of leaders who recognize that genuine and honest relationships and business processes truly raise a healthy company. Great people with great attitude and great vision with great planning. Open to changes and quick to responding to issues and conflicts. Management is very fair and easy to work with. They also recognize people for their hard work.

Cons

Growing a lot so you have to be excited about opportunities to grow and be willing to give a hand when it is needed. This is not really a con, but can be for people just hoping to do what was asked.