Vistage International

www.vistage.com
  www.vistage.com
There are newer employer reviews for Vistage International

Great place to work for professional growth

I have been working at Vistage International

Pros

- For someone starting out in their career it's a great learning environment; surrounded by CEO's, talented staff and seasoned professionals.
- Work environment pushes each employee to do their best.
- Great benefits and friendly co-workers.
- Can really see the benefits of Vistage when I talk to Members or Chairs... If I had my own business I would join Vistage because I can truly see it help CEOs with problems they might be having in their company or just to grow as individuals.

Cons

- Ideas have to go through multiple levels to be put into action. If you're a creative or innovative individual, you have to be patient to see you're ideas be utilized.

Take the time to get to know all of your employees- knowing the strengths and weaknesses of your employees will go a long way and help to create new innovative ideas. By focusing on the strengths of your employees you will help feed innovation and creativity because employees will enjoy the tasks they are given and try to excel at their performance.

40 Other Employee Reviews for Vistage International (View Most Recent)

Career with PURPOSE

I have been working at Vistage International

Pros

Located near Del Mar Torrey Hills, and La Jolla, Vistage is a beautiful place to work. I love having passionate co-workers who are bright and innovative. There is a sense we are doing something good, to help better people and the companies they run.

Cons

You must be open to change, and like all companies in 2010, doing more with less.

Keep hiring top talent.

I hope to be here a long time...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Vistage International

Pros

The company has been around a long time but they are just now starting to grow beyond their initial model. The management is open to change and growth and it has been really great about communicating the future plans. The level of interaction with the Chair community, the partners and the members has grown exponentially in just the last couple of months with the addition of a private social network for everyone to work in. I would highly recommend Vistage for anyone interested in a great place to work.

Cons

There was recently some shift in the corporate structure that could have been handled better. The need to change was there but it left some residual unease amongst employees. Little by little management has been working to alleviate the worries but with these kind of things it just takes time. The company also needs to work on being communicating directly with members to find out what they want rather than waiting for the Chair community to pass on the message on behalf of members. The Chairs tend to change the message to suit themselves and what gets delivered isn't in the best interest of the member, who is the life blood of the company.

Be more available