Vistage International

www.vistage.com

Great place to work for professional growth

HQ Employee (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

Pros- For someone starting out in their career it's a great learning environment; surrounded by CEO's, talented staff and seasoned professionals.
- Work environment pushes each employee to do their best.
- Great benefits and friendly co-workers.
- Can really see the benefits of Vistage when I talk to Members or Chairs... If I had my own business I would join Vistage because I can truly see it help CEOs with problems they might be having in their company or just to grow as individuals.

Cons- Ideas have to go through multiple levels to be put into action. If you're a creative or innovative individual, you have to be patient to see you're ideas be utilized.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake the time to get to know all of your employees- knowing the strengths and weaknesses of your employees will go a long way and help to create new innovative ideas. By focusing on the strengths of your employees you will help feed innovation and creativity because employees will enjoy the tasks they are given and try to excel at their performance.

Career with PURPOSE

HQ Employee (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at Vistage International

Pros: Located near Del Mar Torrey Hills, and La Jolla, Vistage is a beautiful place to work. I love having passionate co-workers who… Cons: You must be open to change, and like all companies… Advice to Senior Management: Keep hiring top talent. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I hope to be here a long time...

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at Vistage International

Pros: The company has been around a long time but they are just now starting to grow beyond their initial model. The management is open to… Cons: There was recently some shift in the corporate structure that could have been handled better. The need to change was there but it left some… Advice to Senior Management: Be more available Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Vistage International.

Worked for Vistage International? Contribute to the Community!