Vistage International
www.vistage.com San Diego, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Vistage will push you to the next level. Bright peers, incredible personal and career development!

I have been working at Vistage International

ProsThe status quo at Vistage is overachieving, but in a good way. We've consistently grown 15%, 8%, and 8% in the last three years. You can't ask for better performance and stability.

The norm for employees is to get your MBA at night. You can learn from virtually any of your peers because they are so bright and collaborative. Essentially Vistage is in the business of providing professional development to CEOs, business owners, and executives, so they expect world class customer service and performance from their employees. If you can deliver, the rewards are amazing, not just in compensation but in personal and career development.

Just named one of the TOP 125 training companies in the WORLD by Training Magazine, the opportunity to learn and grow yourself professionally is unparalleled. They leverage what they provide their members for their employees. The amount of revenue they spend in developing their employees and their business coaches is quite rare but it allows them to provide the very best in what's current and new.

The On-boarding of new employees is world class. Not only do you get a nice welcome basket, but you also get assigned a PAL, a buddy from another department to take you to lunch and help navigate your first couple months. You also have the chance to meet with every single department on your first day, so by day two, you already have a bunch of friends and familiar faces.

Overall, I am proud to work for Vistage and intend to have a long career with the company.

ConsThere is a lot of change, but you have to realize that it's good change. Everyday we have CEOs and C-level executives discussing in groups how best to deal with the economy and how to thrive in the new normal. So wouldn't it make sense that Vistage would leverage this knowledge and make changes to anticipate and stay ahead of the market trends?

You have to roll with the punches. If you do, you'll realize you're a better person and professional because of it.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe leadership at Vistage knows what they're doing. Sometimes there can be a disconnect between headquarters and the Business Coaches in the field, but overall we're in it together.

Most of us work at Vistage because we believe in our mission. We believe that if we can help leaders and CEOs of companies, we can make a difference. If a CEO is happy and able to grow his/her company, he/she is providing jobs and essentially driving the economy.

Some people say we're a little company that thinks we're solving world hunger. I say, what's wrong with that? We believe in what we do and we're passionate about it. That's a good reason to come to work everyday.

Great place to work for professional growth

HQ Employee (Current Employee)

I have been working at Vistage International

Pros: - For someone starting out in their career it's a great learning environment; surrounded by CEO's, talented staff and seasoned professionals. - Work environment pushes each… Cons: - Ideas have to go through multiple levels to be put into action. If you're… Advice to Senior Management: Take the time to get to know all of your employees- knowing the strengths and weaknesses of your employees will go a long way and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Important, valuable, satisfying work. Great co-workers. Company is making market-driven changes.

I have been working at Vistage International

Pros: Vistage is focused on helping the SME business owner or leader with improving their ability to manage and grow their business AND with improving and… Cons: There is a ton of work to do. I've been with the company several years and there is still a group of long-term employees… Advice to Senior Management: Executive management seems to suffer from a "flavor of the month" mentality; starting a new project every month and then not following through. Although… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Vistage International.

Worked for Vistage International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vistage International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Vistage International CEO Leon Shapiro . All reviews posted anonymously by Vistage International employees.