There are newer employer reviews for Vistaprint

Fun atmosphere, great colleagues and interesting work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Pros

The people I work with are all incredibly intelligent, skilled in what they do, and a pleasure to work with. The projects I work on are all interesting, relevant and important to the progression of our website and company.

Cons

Vistaprint is very selective when it comes to new hires which often times leads to positions being open for a long time and teams potentially being understaffed.

Other Employee Reviews for Vistaprint

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Lead Analyst in Lexington, MA
    Current Employee - Lead Analyst in Lexington, MA

Pros

It's a fast growth e-commerce company that actually has a sustainable business model. That sense of security coupled with a great work-life balance attracts top talent - I'm continually amazed by some of my coworkers' abilities. It is a very globally minded company too which I've experienced a lot in Analytics.

Cons

Sometimes the pace of change is unnecessarily quick, and decisions are sometimes hasty. There's also an over-reliance at times on driving short term revenue over long term rewards, but that is moving in the right direction more recently.

Not very Happy

Current Employee - Lead QA Engineer in Lexington, MA
    Current Employee - Lead QA Engineer in Lexington, MA

Pros

Pay and Benifits are excellent. Some groups are very good in treating their employees. QA automation & DSS groups are awesome.

Cons

Watch out where you are going to. Some groups are pretty nasty to hang in. People get treated without respect in some groups and they set you for failure.