Vistaprint

www.vistaprint.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Vistaprint

I couldn't be happier working here.

Current Employee - QA Engineer in Lexington, MA
Current Employee - QA Engineer in Lexington, MA

I have been working at Vistaprint

Pros

The flexibility is unmatachable, the pay is very good, the culture is great, and the growth opportunities are there for those who seek it.

Cons

Apparently we are growing so rapidly that we are running out of space in the office and there are rumors of doubling people up in cubes, that would be a very large con.

150 Other Employee Reviews for Vistaprint (View Most Recent)

Fun atmosphere, great colleagues and interesting work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

I have been working at Vistaprint

Pros

The people I work with are all incredibly intelligent, skilled in what they do, and a pleasure to work with. The projects I work on are all interesting, relevant and important to the progression of our website and company.

Cons

Vistaprint is very selective when it comes to new hires which often times leads to positions being open for a long time and teams potentially being understaffed.

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Lead Analyst in Lexington, MA
    Current Employee - Lead Analyst in Lexington, MA

I have been working at Vistaprint

Pros

It's a fast growth e-commerce company that actually has a sustainable business model. That sense of security coupled with a great work-life balance attracts top talent - I'm continually amazed by some of my coworkers' abilities. It is a very globally minded company too which I've experienced a lot in Analytics.

Cons

Sometimes the pace of change is unnecessarily quick, and decisions are sometimes hasty. There's also an over-reliance at times on driving short term revenue over long term rewards, but that is moving in the right direction more recently.

There are newer employer reviews for Vistaprint