There are newer employer reviews for Vistaprint

I couldn't be happier working here.

Current Employee - QA Engineer in Lexington, MA
Current Employee - QA Engineer in Lexington, MA

Pros

The flexibility is unmatachable, the pay is very good, the culture is great, and the growth opportunities are there for those who seek it.

Cons

Apparently we are growing so rapidly that we are running out of space in the office and there are rumors of doubling people up in cubes, that would be a very large con.

Other Employee Reviews for Vistaprint

A fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, creative journey.

Current Employee - Manager in Lexington, MA
    Current Employee - Manager in Lexington, MA

Pros

Smart people. Really smart. But not arrogant smart. Opportunities to get involved with projects outside of your day-to-day job. Unique and quirky environment (Spongebob videos in the kitchen, airplane flying contests, free food every Friday after work). Exposure to diverse cultures (locations in 14 countries). Amazing technology. Unbelievable creative team. Normal PR people who don't speak in Dilbert language. Very active, even leading edge, social media company.

Cons

Like any company, red tape. They are hiring at a frenetic pace and they are struggling with scaling as they hire (but this is a good problem to have).

Advice to Management

Eat lunch more in the cafeteria. Stop all meetings at 10 of or 20 after the hour so people have time to prepare for their next meeting.

2. Fun atmosphere, great colleagues and interesting work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Pros

The people I work with are all incredibly intelligent, skilled in what they do, and a pleasure to work with. The projects I work on are all interesting, relevant and important to the progression of our website and company.

Cons

Vistaprint is very selective when it comes to new hires which often times leads to positions being open for a long time and teams potentially being understaffed.