Promotes those whose entrepreneurial spirit and strategic/analytical skill sets are strong

Current Employee - Marketing Specialist  in  Lexington, MA
Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in Lexington, MA

I have been working at Vistaprint

Pros

Vistaprint has always acquired top talent and now is dedicating resources, time, and money into retaining that top talent. I've never been so impressed and challenged by the people I work with.

Vistaprint has also acknowledged my professional strenghts and promoted me into a position that best utilizes those talents.

Cons

There are many "tests" and ideas being managed even just across the North American business unit. It is challenging to always remain up-to-speed on the progress of those projects and how/who they might affect across the organization.

Focus on just as many projects that improve the current experience as those that promote growth.

Other Reviews for Vistaprint

Good first job for college hires

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer  in  Lexington, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Lexington, MA

I have been working at Vistaprint

Pros

Good cross-departmental collaboration. Engineers, marketers, analysts, and managers work together effectively.
    The company works at a global (international) level, so the projects are interesting.
    Very good peer training and collaboration within department.

Cons

No stock options. The office is out in the suburbs. The company doesn't have a great image, so it's not much of a point of pride that I work here.

A fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, creative journey.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Lexington, MA
    Current Employee - Manager in Lexington, MA

I have been working at Vistaprint

Pros

Smart people. Really smart. But not arrogant smart. Opportunities to get involved with projects outside of your day-to-day job. Unique and quirky environment (Spongebob videos in the kitchen, airplane flying contests, free food every Friday after work). Exposure to diverse cultures (locations in 14 countries). Amazing technology. Unbelievable creative team. Normal PR people who don't speak in Dilbert language. Very active, even leading edge, social media company.

Cons

Like any company, red tape. They are hiring at a frenetic pace and they are struggling with scaling as they hire (but this is a good problem to have).

Eat lunch more in the cafeteria. Stop all meetings at 10 of or 20 after the hour so people have time to prepare for their next meeting.

There are newer employer reviews for Vistaprint.

Worked for Vistaprint? Contribute to the Community!