There are newer employer reviews for Vistaprint

Promotes those whose entrepreneurial spirit and strategic/analytical skill sets are strong

Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in Lexington, MA
Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in Lexington, MA

Pros

Vistaprint has always acquired top talent and now is dedicating resources, time, and money into retaining that top talent. I've never been so impressed and challenged by the people I work with. Vistaprint has also acknowledged my professional strenghts and promoted me into a position that best utilizes those talents.

Cons

There are many "tests" and ideas being managed even just across the North American business unit. It is challenging to always remain up-to-speed on the progress of those projects and how/who they might affect across the organization.

Advice to Management

Focus on just as many projects that improve the current experience as those that promote growth.

Other Employee Reviews for Vistaprint

Good first job for college hires

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Lexington, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Lexington, MA

Pros

Good cross-departmental collaboration. Engineers, marketers, analysts, and managers work together effectively. The company works at a global (international) level, so the projects are interesting. Very good peer training and collaboration within department.

Cons

No stock options. The office is out in the suburbs. The company doesn't have a great image, so it's not much of a point of pride that I work here.

I couldn't be happier working here.

Current Employee - QA Engineer in Lexington, MA
    Current Employee - QA Engineer in Lexington, MA

Pros

The flexibility is unmatachable, the pay is very good, the culture is great, and the growth opportunities are there for those who seek it.

Cons

Apparently we are growing so rapidly that we are running out of space in the office and there are rumors of doubling people up in cubes, that would be a very large con.