Vistaprint

There are newer employer reviews for Vistaprint

Great people, tremendous opportunities

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

I have been working at Vistaprint as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Vistaprint is everything I hoped it would be and more. From the people I'm surrounded by to the work itself, I am impressed and challenged every day. It is a "work hard, play hard" culture for sure, and the amount of smart, talented individuals I see here are truly a tribute to Vistaprint's growing success. Not only is the company growing, but its employees are as well. Being a recent graduate, it is the ideal environment where I can develop my career and explore a multitude of avenues within the company.

Cons

I'm a contract employee, and I wish it was full-time!

143 Other Employee Reviews for Vistaprint (View Most Recent)

World-class company w/ tremendous growth potential

Current Employee - Confidential in Lexington, MA
    Current Employee - Confidential in Lexington, MA

I have been working at Vistaprint full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Investment in employees * Learning and growth * W/L balance * Great products * Tremendous growth in profit ($55M in 2004 - $1B in 2012) * Smart people * Fun culture

Cons

The free food selection is limited to fruit, goldfish, soda, coffee, juice and snacks. The food truck doesn't come often enough and the on-site gym is a little small. It'll be nice when the new game room is finished. I got sunburned eating lunch on the rooftop balcony the other day.

Keep creating cross-functional learning opportunities for greater collaboration organization-wide.

Excellent company in many ways. Not for independent thinkers.

Former Employee - Solutions Architect in Lexington, MA
    Former Employee - Solutions Architect in Lexington, MA

I worked at Vistaprint full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great get it done, do it now attitude. Very open about the performance of the business and the reasons for change.

Cons

Unless your are VP or higher independent thinking is heavily discouraged. Despite the openness, a heavily politics atmosphere.

Fix the culture of punishing people for expressing ideas, and the culture of reporting minor issues with colleague to senior level management rather than talking directly to the colleague.

There are newer employer reviews for Vistaprint