Vistaprint
careers.vistaprint.com Venlo, Netherlands 1000 to 5000 Employees

A good company with growing pains

I have been working at Vistaprint full-time for more than 5 years

ProsVistaprint is a stable, billion dollar company that is shifting focus to the customer after years of neglecting the user experience in favor of quick profits. Finally this is being addressed. They provide very good compensation and a flexible work environment.

ConsFor two years now we've experienced mid-level management confusion, and have weathered constant re-orgs. There is a lack of visible leadership. While I have respect for the top-level management, there is a lack of clear top down management.

Smart people, but too much process and hidden politics

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Vistaprint full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Very smart people. If you're analytical and data driven, you'll get exposed to lots… Cons: Too much process in everything. Even something as simple as filling out an employee survey has a process that you must follow for completing… Advice to Senior Management: Be open to evolving the culture and changing the senior… More

Good company to work for.

I have been working at Vistaprint

Pros: Young professionals and dynamic culture Cons: Some departments the managers are not so good so the… More

There are newer reviews on Vistaprint.

Worked for Vistaprint? Contribute to the Community!

Vistaprint – Why Work for Us?

One of The Biggest Things to Ever Happen to Small Businesses. Founded in 1995 and having launched our first commercial website in 2000, Vistaprint is an e-commerce pioneer and the world’s leading online design and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vistaprint reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Vistaprint CEO Robert S. Keane. All reviews posted anonymously by Vistaprint employees.