Vistaprint

careers.vistaprint.com

Great product development, hasty software development.

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Lexington, MA

ProsVistaPrint has an excellent culture of quantitative, metric-driven product and business decisions throughout. Small teams and bright people were big pluses.

ConsThe quality of the software engineering infrastructure and code base was lower than it should have been, due to a strong focus on bottom line and delivering products.

Advice to Senior ManagementI commend the commitment to measurement and automation. I would ensure the company invests heavily in the software architecture to ensure you can stay flexible and deliver new product offerings quickly. Loosen your relationship with IP on the software side, and expand your pragmatism to include embracing open source software, as the benefit of that wrt the larger development community and being an high-calibre employe attractor cannot be understated.

Good job

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lexington, MA

I have been working at Vistaprint

Pros: Good pay and benefits. The company is doing well. … Cons: The hours can be long and there is an expectation that your work comes above your personal life. … Advice to Senior Management: Good job overall. Try to remember that people are different and bring different skills to the organization. Not everyone needs… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

VistaPrint is a place for over-achievers.

Marketing Manager (Current Employee) Lexington, VA

I have been working at Vistaprint

Pros: VistaPrint is highly innovative, growth and result oriented. The benefit of such an environment is that… Cons: VistaPrint is a highly demanding place to work. There is lots of pressure to deliver. At the same time, results… Advice to Senior Management: Its time to shift some (not all) of marketing spend to brand advertising. Customers who know us, love us -- but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Vistaprint.

Worked for Vistaprint? Contribute to the Community!