Vistaprint

careers.vistaprint.com

VistaPrint is a place for over-achievers.

Marketing Manager (Current Employee) Lexington, VA

ProsVistaPrint is highly innovative, growth and result oriented. The benefit of such an environment is that it attracts others who also want to achieve and be part of something larger than themselves.

ConsVistaPrint is a highly demanding place to work. There is lots of pressure to deliver. At the same time, results are rewarded. In addition, the hyper-growth of the company sometimes makes it hard to assimilate new folks in to the mix.

Advice to Senior ManagementIts time to shift some (not all) of marketing spend to brand advertising. Customers who know us, love us -- but there are many more prospective customers out there that just don't know about the best darn Internet printing company on the planet.

VistaPrint is a great place to work

Human Resources (Current Employee) Lexington, MA

I have been working at Vistaprint

Pros: VistaPrint's leadership position in the industry. Solution-focused, team-oriented culture. Fun, smart and passionate people to work with. Good work/life balance. Innovative… Cons: With so many smart and talented people to work with new people really need to be sharp. Senior management should try to… Advice to Senior Management: Try to communicate more to the employees about how their… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Glad to have worked there, but also glad to leave

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Lexington, MA

I worked at Vistaprint

Pros: There is still plenty of opportunity to learn on the job how a .com is run successfully and how it can be transformed into a… Cons: Vistaprint used to feature the best aspects of a small company, but with the advantages of a big company. Unfortunately, at this point of… Advice to Senior Management: - Try to maintain the positive aspects of the company culture as the company grows. - Find ways to grow people within the organization, otherwise you… More
There are newer reviews on Vistaprint.

Worked for Vistaprint? Contribute to the Community!