Visteon

www.visteon.com

Information Technology

Senior Manager (Former Employee) Van Buren Township, MI

ProsFlexible worklife balance allows employees to work from home on occasion. Reviews typically judge results and not only effort. Central location allows collaboration.

ConsBankruptcy has been a threat for more than 5 years, and decisions seem to be singularly made with that in mind. Hesitant to invest in anything with a payback longer than 12 months. Several private equity firms have an interest and it's hard to tell whether the company is in it for the long run or whether it will strip and flip.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more honest with shareholders and employees about long-term plans. Will emegence from bankruptcy signal a back to normal attitude or not?

Work life @ Visteon

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Van Buren Township, MI

I worked at Visteon

Pros: Some groups are better than others. I had a very… Cons: There needed to be more training made available. Advice to Senior Management: Allow more cross movement between groups; Provide more access to… More

Fun while it lasted

Product Marketing Manager (Former Employee) Van Buren Township, MI

I worked at Visteon

Pros: Truly global company Talented Technical Resources Nice Facilities for offices and research Flexibility… Cons: Poor decision making by most senior management Lacks a clear definition of their preferred future state Focus… Advice to Senior Management: Understand what you are really competitive in, and focus on those… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Visteon.

Worked for Visteon? Contribute to the Community!