Vistex
www.vistex.com Hoffman Estates, IL 150 to 499 Employees

Growing company that is having growing pains in creating growth opportunities.

Hoffman Estates, IL

I have been working at Vistex

ProsVistex is a growing organization with a lot of room to grow in the industry. They're a leader at what they do and have the tools and people in the right places to make it a good learning opportunity for somewhat experienced individuals.

ConsWhat they have in growth organizationally, they lack internally for employees. There are not enough levels of management to make a difference in promoting from within and people are generally stuck to their role without any room to advance without becoming a Director, which are positions that are currently occupied.

Great growing company

I have been working at Vistex full-time

Pros: Vistex is a growing company with great opportunities for well performing employees. While there were not many growth opportunities a… Cons: To be successful at Vistex you have to be prepared for the fast pace. Sometimes this… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Poor culture and bad compensation

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Vistex

Pros: Not much to say here. There are some good co-workers… Cons: People are overworked and underplayed. This place is a joke. Advice to Senior Management: Pay people and get a new HR department More

There are newer reviews on Vistex.

Worked for Vistex? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vistex reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Vistex CEO Sanjay Shah. All reviews posted anonymously by Vistex employees.