Visto
www.good.com Redwood City, CA 150 to 499 Employees

fun place to work but your job may not be secure

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
London, England (UK)

I worked at Visto

Prosinteresting work and good people in the company.office is pleasant and in a central london location.management are friendly and fair but company priorities can change.

Conscan be stressful with some late working to get jobs finished.visto goes through phases of making people redundant and moving jobs around - your job could be moved to the us or china.financially the company seems to be spending large amounts of money on lawyers for patent cases.

Advice to Senior Managementa proper long term strategy is needed so that the company doesn't have to keep making short term redundancies.

Hello

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Visto

Pros: Good company, enjoyed my time Cons: Lack of benefits, interesting management style More

Previous employee

A Doer (Current Employee)
Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Visto full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: There were some good individual contributors. Cons: Too many executives, which seem not to value the contribution… Advice to Senior Management: Appreciate and value those that enable the organization to run… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Visto.

Worked for Visto? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Visto reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Visto CEO King R. Lee III. All reviews posted anonymously by Visto employees.