There are newer employer reviews for Vistronix

No Better Than It Has To Be

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I have been working at Vistronix

Pros

Vistronix contracts with the US federal government to provide IT services. The project I work on is extremely fun and interesting, but Vistronix is just a contractor that pays my salary and benefits. The work I do is defined entirely by the government agency. Vistronix stays out of the way. So, the best I can say of them is that they pay me reasonably well.

Cons

The health insurance they provide is the cheapest low-ball insurance they feel they can get away with. The mental health coverage is pretty much a no-op.

Why would anyone want to work for Vistronix? The best I can say of them is, they're not as bad as they might be.

reviews filtered by
  1. A Fantastic Place to Work

Current Employee - Program Manager
    Current Employee - Program Manager

I have been working at Vistronix full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Vistronix is a great company to work for. They value their employees and do many things to improve them both personally and professionally. I'm especially thankful for access to online training through Skillsoft, which gives access to hundreds of hours of training courses and related materials. Upper management takes an interest in individual employees more than in any other company I've worked for.

Cons

Because Vistronix supports work on contracts throughout the United States, communications can sometimes be less efficient than I would like. The company has, however, been working steadily on improving communications.

Keeping a balance between upper management responsiveness and strategic leadership will be a challenge as Vistronix continues to grow. I know that we have the executive leadership that is up to this challenge and my advise is to not loose sight of our core values of ingenuity, innovation, and integrity as we continue to grow.

2. Love My Job

Current Employee - CSA
    Current Employee - CSA

I have been working at Vistronix

Pros

Great company to work for. Works with their employees to make sure that we have everything we need in a timely manner! Very caring staff!

Cons

I don't really have anything negative to say about this company

Doing a wonderful job