Vistronix
www.vistronix.com Reston, VA 150 to 499 Employees

No Better Than It Has To Be

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsVistronix contracts with the US federal government to provide IT services. The project I work on is extremely fun and interesting, but Vistronix is just a contractor that pays my salary and benefits. The work I do is defined entirely by the government agency. Vistronix stays out of the way. So, the best I can say of them is that they pay me reasonably well.

ConsThe health insurance they provide is the cheapest low-ball insurance they feel they can get away with. The mental health coverage is pretty much a no-op.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhy would anyone want to work for Vistronix? The best I can say of them is, they're not as bad as they might be.

A Company That Cares and Allows You to Dare

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Vistronix full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Supportive and caring for employees' personal situations. Provides resources for employees to stretch and take risks when it might help the company grow. Outstanding Human Resources… Cons: Doesn't have the resources of larger companies Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Above-average government contractor

I have been working at Vistronix full-time

Pros: *quality of work depends on the contract you work on - mine is good *they… Cons: *no career path or room for advancement *no financial rewards for… Advice to Senior Management: Reward and support your top performers Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Vistronix.

Worked for Vistronix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vistronix reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Vistronix CEO Deepak Hathiramani. All reviews posted anonymously by Vistronix employees.