There are newer employer reviews for Vitamin Shoppe

Great place to learn and help people!

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Montgomery, AL
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Montgomery, AL

I have been working at Vitamin Shoppe part-time for more than a year

Pros

1) Often learn something new
2) Get to help interact and people
3) Usually a clean environment
4) Might have a good manager (in my experiences, my manager is very knowledgeable and nice. Not to mention that, my manager is easy to work with.)

Cons

1) Repetitive tasks.
2) Might have a bad manager (has not have one yet in my experience)

Please stop sending the store sales signs, posters, and tags that we already have. That is a waste of paper and money. If the company save more money then each store can have an extra budget to spend on the utilities and necessary equipments that the store actually need.

267 Other Employee Reviews for Vitamin Shoppe (View Most Recent)

The Vitamin Shoppe is the greatest place to work. I enjoyed everyone I worked with along with the customers I intereact

Former Employee - Assistant Store Manager  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Assistant Store Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Vitamin Shoppe part-time for more than a year

Pros

Cons

I wish we had more products. I think there are other companies with more to offer. But all in all i enjoyed my time...

Childlike corporate mindset

Former Employee - Store Manager
    Former Employee - Store Manager

I worked at Vitamin Shoppe full-time for more than a year

Pros

Product training is top notch. RSM training for store managers is also well done. Three days are spent at corporate office in NJ. A lot of role playing and interaction with various DM's and RM's

Cons

Unless you work at a low volume store, you spend most your time sorting shipment/deliveries. Very little actual managing, as the corporate guidelines are so rigid. Not the right place for a highly experienced, motivated and educated professional My salary was adequate, but for most my coworkers and staff it was very weak. Company is moving in the wrong direction, which is evident by the drastic drop in sales.

There are newer employer reviews for Vitamin Shoppe

Worked for Vitamin Shoppe? Contribute to the Community!