Vitamin Shoppe

www.vitaminshoppe.com

A nice place to work if you are a health enthusiast

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Poughkeepsie, NY

ProsAll employees receive a 25% discount, and there is one time of year where the employee discount is 35%. Overall a relaxing place to work where you can learn a lot from your customers and just being surrounded by vitamins and supplements all day.

ConsAs a sales associate there was no commission which gave little incentive to sell one product over another. Management is on salary and sometimes they have to work a lot of over time (20+ hrs) which they aren't compensated for.

Advice to Senior ManagementImplement a commission to make selling exciting. Management has a tendency to cut managers who have been with the company for a long time when they don't want to pay them a high salary.

This Company is not as good as Barnes & Nobles

District Manager CT (Current Employee) Bridgeport, CT

I have been working at Vitamin Shoppe

Pros: I Get jewish holidays off Cons: I am very stressed and nervous Advice to Senior Management: Quit before you get fired your very incompetent No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Don't work there if your manager is overweight

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Hanover, MD

I worked at Vitamin Shoppe

Pros: Discount on products, Store Hours Cons: To retrail based with limited knowledge of products unless associates… Advice to Senior Management: Hire managers who look the part No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Vitamin Shoppe.

Worked for Vitamin Shoppe? Contribute to the Community!