The Best Company I have Worked For!

Current Employee - Crisis Care Licensed Practical Nurse  in  Melbourne, FL
Current Employee - Crisis Care Licensed Practical Nurse in Melbourne, FL

I have been working at Vitas Innovative Hospice Care

Pros

Great Team Work, from the office support to our primary care nurses to our awesome CC team manager! I am very fortunate to work with the best for over 7 years. Their dedication and love for what they do for our hospice patients and families abounds!!!!

Cons

The company needs to recognize per diem workers as equally as part time and full time workers, especially when their per diem worker 40 plus hours with as much loyalty and dedication as everyone else. Just saying.......

Recognize the good work and honor your loyal, dedicated per diem workers too. You honor your volunteers, so why not your per diem HHAs and nurses?

Other Reviews for Vitas Innovative Hospice Care

Disorganized, lack of professionalism, high turn-over-rate and management plays the favortism game.

Current Employee - Telecare Nurse  in  Lombard, IL
    Current Employee - Telecare Nurse in Lombard, IL

I have been working at Vitas Innovative Hospice Care

Pros

Team members/Support Staff are helpful, genuinely want to do a great job and are dedicated to excellent patient care and putting patients and family first.

Cons

Management lacks professionalism. When you bring a concern to the attention of management you are always blamed. Management's idea of "constructive criticism" is having constant negative tones, pointing out what you did wrong and where you could improve followed by a small snippet of you are doing well in this area. Upper management is stand-offish lacks people skills, looks and talks down to supportive staff. They have a high-turn-over can't keep staff and even staff that have been there for 3 years are starting to leave. Staff stay because they need a job not because they want to work there. You don't get a raise and upper management will purposely give you bad reviews to prevent a raise. Management will even offer you an hourly wage then pay you a different amount and they never admit they are wrong. They care more about titles and have a habit of falling closely to an abuse of power with this "God Complex" of the manager is right and that was a Supervisor. Managers aren't there employees arrive in the call center and there's no supervisor present and when they arrive they are unavailable and don't help when we're short staffed. Some supervisors even work from their mobile phones all day promising to arrive but never arriving. Supervisors gossip and allow staff "Charge Nurses" to be abusive to other staff by spreading vicious rumors to attack their character, scream at staff and bully staff into submission. Supervisor rely on gossip and here-say of elected leads instead of monitoring and ensuring equality for all! If you have a sick child management say things like you lack a babysitter or your child being sick is an "inquisition" because you your self aren' sick. I have never ever felt like such an insignificant factor in my life at a company and been so belittled and appalled at such unprofessional practices by staff and upper management alike. Please avoid this place, your license, work ethic and peace of mind are at stake!

Clean House, get fresh innovative foward thinking staff to replace the Telecare Management team! Current management lacks professionalism, compassion and seem to forget why they are there to serve patients and families not for their own self interests. The gossiping, belittling and undervaluing of staff needs to stop! Stop abusing your power and attacking your staff when they make a valid suggestion or point out an issue! Shame on you! Shame on you for allowing what could be an amazing company go down for your own selfish gain! What a disgusting example of leadership!

Excellent, excellent, excellent

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Livingston, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livingston, NJ

I have been working at Vitas Innovative Hospice Care

Pros

Excellent leadership who is very dedicated to always giving the best care at any cost. Great nurses and health aides. Follows the rules in a good way

Cons

sticks to the rules a lot, sometimes can seem too much but overall it's good to do the job right

keep up the good work. keep making employees feel special. like that you remember our birthdays and help us feel good about helping people

There are newer employer reviews for Vitas Innovative Hospice Care.

Worked for Vitas Innovative Hospice Care? Contribute to the Community!