Vivacious Solutions

www.vivacioussolutionsinc.com

Fun work environment

Pros

Fun work environment with enthusiastic friendly people. I learned a lot in the time I was there about sales and leadership. Didn't really have to wait that long to learn that stuff either. Advancement opportunities were good for the right people.

Cons

There are bonuses for training, but only after you complete it. Work was hard and the hours were long. You really don't get to take advantage of resources or training practice unless you are consistent.

Other reviews for Vivacious Solutions

i Wish i could give it a zero

Pros

fun people
    nice receptionist to trick you

Cons

long hours
    very little pay
    the system they run their business off is a pyramid scheme

quit before you get sued

Would you rather be given a fish or taught how to fish?

Pros

Great/Positive Work Environment
    Personal/Professional Development
    Travel Opportunities
    Growth potential

I personally like a commission structure. I had never worked commission before, but my previous position was in retail, on salary. I have great work ethic and I busted my ass off, but at the end of the week I was getting paid the same amount (and sometimes even less) than those around me. I have come to realize that there's two types of people that don't like a performance-pay structure.

1) Those who have never done it before and are scared. My advice to you is to take a good look at yourself and ask yourself. Do I actually WORK for my paycheck, or is my paycheck just given to me? If you work for your paycheck than a performance based pay will be in your favor, you will get paid exactly what you are worth. If you are a person who just has a paycheck given to them, then a performance based pay structure will not be in your favor because you will get paid exactly what you are worth, which is probably not a lot.

2) The second type of person is those people who have worked commission before and would rather have their paycheck just be given to them as opposed to working for it. See 1) for further details.

As far as our company being a MLM structure, we are not because that's illegal and management does not take any pay from anyone. As someone becomes more valuable to the companies that we work for, the Fortune 50 and 500 clients pay them more. These managers are successful at replicating themselves and training others to do what they do. Which is bring clients higher quality customers to our clients, as such they are once again commensurately rewarded BY THE CLIENT, not by anybody within their own company.

Our company is completely transparent, more so than most other companies I have worked for. We don't try to pretend to be anything we are not, we are simply a management training program that provides sales and marketing services for major companies.

If you have a good personality, a good work ethic, and are ambitious you will do well in our business. If you do not have all three of those qualities in equal measure...you will not.

Cons

Learning how to balance your personal and professional life can be challenging at first, until you learn how to manage your time. In any career this may be a challenge, but balance is the key and it takes time.

Starting in an entry level position can be difficult if someone is not considered entry level, but in order for the company to train individuals effectively and efficiently to oversee accounts they need to start from the bottom up.

There are newer employer reviews for Vivacious Solutions.

Worked for Vivacious Solutions? Contribute to the Community!