Vivint

www.vivint.com

Vivint is a very ambitious company that has exceptional leadership from the top, down to the bottom. Very FUN!!

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Provo, UT

ProsGreat Benefits, Get to be active in the community through charity events, get the satisfaction of knowing that there is a checks and balances system in place to insure reps are honest, and that potential customers know exactly what they are getting before they are committed.... Very honest company!! ( The perks arent too bad either :-))

ConsHonestly, the only downsides that I have seen to working at vivint is that there are a lot of college kids there. This is both good and bad. Good because its a college town, bad because college kids still have a sense of entitlement that the world should be given to them just like when they were kids. This makes for people that complain about their JOB to other employees and it gets annoying actually.... Not that its something that runs rampant, but as a former business owner, and a sales professional, I like to promote a positive work environment, and when younger kids complain about petty things at work, it makes me want to tell them to go get a job elsewhere than come on back when you realize how good you really had it!!! ..... Other than that, its a great place to be. 12 years ago I swore I would NEVER WORK FOR SOMEONE ELSE AGAIN!!! ... Here I am, and I actually enjoy it......So ya, thats my CON.... I had to go back on my word because I actually like the JOB I have...

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing! ... You guys have provided a world class environment for teaching people how to become successful in life. I love the way you stay positive and I love the way you push the employees to be at their best! I am a believer that you become what you think about, and at Vivint you have created an environment that focuses on being the best people you can be.... WHether through business practices, personal life, or just life in general.... Vivint pushes me to be the most successful person I can be in matters of Money, personal relationships, and even just finding the things in life that make me happy. Im bitter by nature, and a skeptic of any company as well... Thanks for all you have done and all you continue to do for me, my colleagues, and my community... Vivint is truly a great GREAT Company....

Very enjoyable, well ran company.

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Provo, UT

I worked at Vivint

Pros: Great Salary, great training and tools Cons: no benefits, independent contractor, poor BBB rating Advice to Senior Management: work on getting BBB rating higher Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great experience

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Provo, UT

I worked at Vivint

Pros: There's nowhere else that you can go in the world and make 20-100 grand over a four… Cons: If you don't like door to door sales, fohawks, fake tans, or designer jeans you… Advice to Senior Management: Your biceps aren't big enough. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Vivint.

Worked for Vivint? Contribute to the Community!