Vivint

There are newer employer reviews for Vivint

great

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Chicago, IL

I worked at Vivint as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

learn fundamental sales skills

Cons

can be challenging at times

Get warm contacts for reps

217 Other Employee Reviews for Vivint (View Most Recent)

All I can say is....amazing, great energy from the ground up!

I have been working at Vivint

Pros

If you want to change your life financially for the better, this is the job for you. It takes hard work and dedication, but as with all big obstacles, there are great rewards.

Cons

Not much negative to say whatsoever...sometimes being away from family for a few months is hard, but that's where the money is!

Keep doing what you're doing and the sky is the limit! More management like the ones in my region will make this company even better than it already is....if that's even possible!

In sales, pick the right team and you will LOVE it. Be selective. Look for good culture and strong sales.

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Columbia, SC
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Columbia, SC

I worked at Vivint as a contractor (more than 5 years)

Pros

Amazing commission structure at an innovative and motivated company. They constantly strive to make things better for employees and customers. I found that in the right team, there is an amazing balance between competitive spirit and unity. I also believe that offices who know how they help customers just are happier.

Cons

Intense schedule and sometimes overly-competitive environment. Some of the culture was not in line with my life. Some offices and managers have some sales tactics that are truly horrifying. The company, Vivint, tries to weed these offices out, but choosing the wrong office leads to jaded and unhappy reps. Be choosey and you will be happy. Look for high sales and highly honest culture. These offices exist.

Get rid of the "shady" sales guys. I know you are trying, but one bad apple can ruin a batch quickly.

There are newer employer reviews for Vivint