Vivint

There are newer employer reviews for Vivint

great

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Chicago, IL

I worked at Vivint as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

learn fundamental sales skills

Cons

can be challenging at times

Get warm contacts for reps

251 Other Employee Reviews for Vivint (View Most Recent)

All I can say is....amazing, great energy from the ground up!

I have been working at Vivint

Pros

If you want to change your life financially for the better, this is the job for you. It takes hard work and dedication, but as with all big obstacles, there are great rewards.

Cons

Not much negative to say whatsoever...sometimes being away from family for a few months is hard, but that's where the money is!

Keep doing what you're doing and the sky is the limit! More management like the ones in my region will make this company even better than it already is....if that's even possible!

I have been working at Vivint

Pros

It's a job. And you can wear anything you want. Which is why most of the kids here look like they are homeless.

Cons

In the Monitoring department all levels of "leadership" have no idea how to lead. If you talk to HR or Payroll about problems with your benefits or paycheck, they get mad and say "don't you trust us"? The bonus system is a joke. The way productivity is compared by shift, thus if you work at a low call volume time then you're unlikely to get lower bonus. They say they will look into how that's measured, but are either lying to you or just not smart enough to know what's wrong. Both in my opinion. Stay away from this department. They pretend to be a team, but the Manager and Director have no idea what they are doing. The "Director is not even in the building anymore. How can you lead people you're never around? You can't.

There are newer employer reviews for Vivint