Vivint

www.vivint.com

Better than expected

Manager (Current Employee) Provo, UT

ProsGreat culture, good food, and a growing company with a lot of opportunity. For me the upward mobility and potential increase in pay make up for any of the cons. Oh, and they had Imagine Dragons play a private show for the corporate party.

ConsThere's no 401 match or any availability for non-sales managers to buy into the future of the company. The health insurance is pricey and the deductibles are high compared with what my peers at Adobe, Property Solutions, and Domo are paying.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe focus of this company is 90% on the sales reps and the upper management and only 10% on the rest of the employees. While I understand that we need to feed the engine that drives this company, it seems as though we overly compensate one type of employee at the expense of the rest.

I like Vivint.

Creative Services (Current Employee) Provo, UT

I have been working at Vivint full-time for more than a year

Pros: Vivint has provided me with excellent career opportunities and experience. The compensation is fair and… Cons: Some of the sales culture is foreign to me, but… Advice to Senior Management: I would not assume to be able to give management… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great/Fun Working Enviornment

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Lehi, UT

I have been working at Vivint full-time for less than a year

Pros: Free lunch every day, fun people to work with, okay benefits. My team is always working with cutting edge technologies, which helps my resume… Cons: The insurance is good but expensive. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work and maybe try and lower… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Vivint.

Worked for Vivint? Contribute to the Community!