There are newer employer reviews for Vivint

Better than expected

Current Employee - Manager  in  Provo, UT
Current Employee - Manager in Provo, UT

I have been working at Vivint full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great culture, good food, and a growing company with a lot of opportunity. For me the upward mobility and potential increase in pay make up for any of the cons. Oh, and they had Imagine Dragons play a private show for the corporate party.

Cons

There's no 401 match or any availability for non-sales managers to buy into the future of the company. The health insurance is pricey and the deductibles are high compared with what my peers at Adobe, Property Solutions, and Domo are paying.

The focus of this company is 90% on the sales reps and the upper management and only 10% on the rest of the employees. While I understand that we need to feed the engine that drives this company, it seems as though we overly compensate one type of employee at the expense of the rest.

180 Other Employee Reviews for Vivint (View Most Recent)

I like Vivint.

Current Employee - Creative Services  in  Provo, UT
    Current Employee - Creative Services in Provo, UT

I have been working at Vivint full-time for more than a year

Pros

Vivint has provided me with excellent career opportunities and experience. The compensation is fair and the perks are great. The top level management genuinely cares about the company and its employees.

Cons

Some of the sales culture is foreign to me, but I do not have to be around it too much.

I would not assume to be able to give management advice. They seem to be making great decisions without my input.

Great/Fun Working Enviornment

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Vivint full-time for less than a year

Pros

Free lunch every day, fun people to work with, okay benefits. My team is always working with cutting edge technologies, which helps my resume as well as providing challenges for me that help to keep the day fun, interesting and productive! Great for balancing family time with work.

Cons

The insurance is good but expensive.

Keep up the good work and maybe try and lower insurance costs

There are newer employer reviews for Vivint

Worked for Vivint? Contribute to the Community!