A focused intensity

Current Employee - Systems Administrative in Provo, UT
Current Employee - Systems Administrative in Provo, UT

I have been working at Vivint full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love working here. Everyone is focused on a common goal, busy all the time, but really trying to make things better for everyone else. Free lunches every day. Full gym. Full Doctors Clinic available to employees.

Cons

Things are rushed sometimes without a full vetting process. Probably has to do with the culture of facilitating everything around salesmen. Health insurance premiums are quite high.

Advice to Management

Fix health insurance premiums and this would be the perfect place to work! Things are crazy here but that's because there is so much growth! Keep treading water and we'll pull through!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. For how fast it is growing it maintains a startup feel with longterm security.

Former Employee - Video Producer in Provo, UT
    Former Employee - Video Producer in Provo, UT

I worked at Vivint full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The corporate culture is innovative and challenging. The average employee age is like 26 so it has a lot hope and enthusiasm for now.

Cons

The "Old Boys Club" mentality got in a way a lot of real progress being made. Just like anything growing there was an old culture that was fighting against the new blood.

Advice to Management

I would say that balancing the old ways with the new. From what I've seen since I left it looks like everything is moving in the right direction so I would recommend to anyone to work in corporate there again.

2. I started from scratch on the phones in Customer Care and now work whenever I want managing Vivint's online presence.

Current Employee - Online Interactions Professional in Lindon, UT
    Current Employee - Online Interactions Professional in Lindon, UT

I have been working at Vivint full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There is great mobility here and Vivint takes care of me as an employee because they value me as a person. Vivint focuses on people, especially the importance of serving our customers and their families. Within two months I was able to master the skills necessary to excel and feel I was recognized and promoted accordingly. I got insurance after three months and a 401K plan since I have have been here at least a year. Not to mention that for every eight hours I work I get a free meal in the cafeteria!

Cons

There are a lot of great people who work here so it can be competative and may require that you need to wait or learn how to perform better before you can advance.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work in keeping the company growing while maintaing the quality we provide to the customers we serve!