Vivint

There are newer employer reviews for Vivint

A focused intensity

Current Employee - Systems Administrative in Provo, UT
Current Employee - Systems Administrative in Provo, UT

I have been working at Vivint full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I love working here. Everyone is focused on a common goal, busy all the time, but really trying to make things better for everyone else. Free lunches every day. Full gym. Full Doctors Clinic available to employees.

Cons

Things are rushed sometimes without a full vetting process. Probably has to do with the culture of facilitating everything around salesmen. Health insurance premiums are quite high.

Fix health insurance premiums and this would be the perfect place to work! Things are crazy here but that's because there is so much growth! Keep treading water and we'll pull through!

225 Other Employee Reviews for Vivint (View Most Recent)

I started from scratch on the phones in Customer Care and now work whenever I want managing Vivint's online presence.

Current Employee - Online Interactions Professional in Lindon, UT
    Current Employee - Online Interactions Professional in Lindon, UT

I have been working at Vivint full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There is great mobility here and Vivint takes care of me as an employee because they value me as a person. Vivint focuses on people, especially the importance of serving our customers and their families. Within two months I was able to master the skills necessary to excel and feel I was recognized and promoted accordingly. I got insurance after three months and a 401K plan since I have have been here at least a year. Not to mention that for every eight hours I work I get a free meal in the cafeteria!

Cons

There are a lot of great people who work here so it can be competative and may require that you need to wait or learn how to perform better before you can advance.

Keep up the good work in keeping the company growing while maintaing the quality we provide to the customers we serve!

Always changing, growing and improving. You need to be good with change in order to work here.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

I have been working at Vivint full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Once I found the department that works best for me I've loved my job! My boss is very family friendly. The free meal for every 8 hours I work is so nice! Our monthly grocery bill is much lower now that we don’t have to budget for lunches (both my husband and I work here). It’s nice to have the clinic so close and since we are on the insurance we don’t have to pay a co pay to go in for a visit. I wish the premiums weren't so high for having our whole family on the medical plan but we deal with it. I do like having the HSA benefit and we use it as our medical savings account. Most people are very open door and that makes it easier to network in the company.

Cons

You have to find the department that works best for you. Unfortunately not all departments encourage personal/company growth as much as others. The premiums for having a family on medical are really high. Yearly there is a year-end review to see how you’ve done and that the only real time you can get a pay increase. It’s not much so hopefully the amount you were brought on is high enough because it won’t get much higher each year.

There are newer employer reviews for Vivint