Well organized MLM

Former Employee - Account Manager in Provo, UT
Former Employee - Account Manager in Provo, UT

I worked at Vivint full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great work life balance, awesome perks for the entire staff including food, exercise area, charity involvement. Innovative vibe that looks to grow their brand and business.

Cons

You are working at an MLM. Sales reps can be dishonest, and manipulative. The work isn't necessarily rewarding, as much as you are just collecting a check.

Advice to Management

None

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Good if you are in school and not trying to support a family

I worked at Vivint full-time

Pros

The company tries very hard to appeal to their young employees with intensives galore. Contests, prizes the works. The cafeteria is great. The environment is good over all.

Cons

Your pay check is based on performance, which is not necessarily a con, but there were times where I met every goal needed for the higher pay grade and received the lower pay level. When I asked my supervisor about it I was told that they only allow a certain percent of the employees to have the high pay grade.

Advice to Management

Pay employees more and a consistence amount and they will stay longer.

Excellent

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Provo, UT
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Provo, UT

I worked at Vivint full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great Atmosphere. Awesome people to work with. Good training. Good benefits. Free lunch, Free Gym use. Incentives. Bonus's . Carrier advancement opportunity.

Cons

Difficult to get time off with short notice. High employee turnover. Advancement very difficult if you don't have a BS degree, even if your experience & preformance exceeds company expectations.

Advice to Management

There is/are many middle aged people with excellent prior experience and performance that would be a great asset to the company. Many who have no degree or have not finished one. Many became very successful in Finance, Sales, marketing, ect. This demographic would be a great fit as these people desire long career with a strong company. That offer's a future.