Vocalocity
www.vocalocity.com Atlanta, GA 150 to 499 Employees

Complete nightmare, so far. Heartless.

Support (Current Employee)
Herndon, VA

I have been working at Vocalocity

ProsCan't think of anything other than I am still working. How long, who knows.

ConsThey bought Aptela recently and in minutes walked out half the company. Many were good sales reps who could have been allowed to fight for their jobs. Many of the customers are calling and asking for their reps. They are mad that good people who took care of their customers for years were not allowed to try to fight for their jobs. No vacation was not paid, and nothing extra for years on the job.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink about what you just basically told all of your new customers. You don't care about good people or years of good work. Good sales people are hard to get. They should have had a chance.

best job so far

Sales Person (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Vocalocity

Pros: awesome company - best job I have ever had Cons: So many leads coming in, i end up working too… Advice to Senior Management: keep it up! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

All-nighters, no comp time

Systems Administrator (Former Employee)

I worked at Vocalocity

Pros: Vocalocity is located in a former Mindspring office and has a nice atmosphere.… Cons: Senior management doesn't seem to be able to keep the boy's club in check. The rest of the company seems to be beholden to… Advice to Senior Management: Look at out of the box options for a PBX that already does more than you can do with your custom… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Vocalocity.

Worked for Vocalocity? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vocalocity reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Vocalocity CEO Wain Kellum. All reviews posted anonymously by Vocalocity employees.