Vocus

www.vocus.com

Great company headed in the right direction

Current Employee - Finance  in  Beltsville, MD
Current Employee - Finance in Beltsville, MD

Pros

The company is on the right track and headed in the right direction. The office is unbelievable and the culture is unlike anything I have seen at prior employers.

Cons

The company needs to continue to execute on its strategy and take advantage of the market opportunity. There is execution risk.

Stay the course and continue to execute on the strategy. Also should provide Mountain Dew at the soda machine and mix the candy selection up.

Other reviews for Vocus

Vocus is Great!

Current Employee - Sales Executive  in  Beltsville, MD
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in Beltsville, MD

Pros

The work environment is unlike anything I've seen! It's true the amenities are fantastic (food trucks almost every day, gym, candy, spa, etc) but what i enjoy most is that the people are awesome! Casual environment allows for friendly coworkers with lots of inter-department interaction. Also being in sales I like how they give you keys to be successful but allow you to be creative so you can find what works best for you.

Vocus is growing fast so there is opportunities for promotion and growth

Cons

Honestly there aren't too many cons to Vocus. Come to work and you can be successful. Truly is a work hard, play hard environment. If I had to pick one thing I would suggest would be to invest more time in training for new reps

Keep being open. I like how I can talk to any of the Directors or VPs and they know me by name and are eager to my ideas or suggestions

Vocus is Great!

Current Employee - Small Business Sales Executive  in  Herndon, VA
    Current Employee - Small Business Sales Executive in Herndon, VA

Pros

Great People, Industry Leading Product, Great Opportunity to make Money right out of college

Cons

lack of training on competitors products

more hands off for experienced reps

There are newer employer reviews for Vocus.

Worked for Vocus? Contribute to the Community!