There are newer employer reviews for Vocus

Vocus is a fantastic place to work

Current Employee - Inside Sales  in  Beltsville, MD
Current Employee - Inside Sales in Beltsville, MD

I have been working at Vocus full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Phenomenal work/play balance in the office
-Excellent office amenities
-Clearly outlined path for career advancement
-Efficient onboarding and ongoing training that has left me feeling prepared to do my job each day
-Great managers who are willing to put in extra effort on your behalf

Cons

At this point I have not had any qualms with the company. They have been clear and honest with me and have provided a phenomenal work environment

Keep up the good work! We work hard for you and you reward us well for it!

255 Other Employee Reviews for Vocus (View Most Recent)

Great experience at Vocus!

Current Employee - Sales Executive  in  Morrisville, NC
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in Morrisville, NC

I have been working at Vocus full-time for more than a year

Pros

The friendly atmosphere and casual dress code are great! My managers have all been very friendly, approachable and happy to help. Quotas are attainable, as long as you stay motivated and work hard. There is a lot of opportunity for growth, as many directors and managers have been promoted from within. Vocus definitely rewards you for your efforts, and they organize many fun company events (Six Flags outing, happy hours, sporting events, etc.).

Cons

There really aren't too many cons to working at Vocus. If I had to choose one, it would be that communication between different departments could be improved.

Vocus is Great!

Current Employee - Sales Executive  in  Beltsville, MD
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in Beltsville, MD

I have been working at Vocus full-time for more than a year

Pros

The work environment is unlike anything I've seen! It's true the amenities are fantastic (food trucks almost every day, gym, candy, spa, etc) but what i enjoy most is that the people are awesome! Casual environment allows for friendly coworkers with lots of inter-department interaction. Also being in sales I like how they give you keys to be successful but allow you to be creative so you can find what works best for you.

Vocus is growing fast so there is opportunities for promotion and growth

Cons

Honestly there aren't too many cons to Vocus. Come to work and you can be successful. Truly is a work hard, play hard environment. If I had to pick one thing I would suggest would be to invest more time in training for new reps

Keep being open. I like how I can talk to any of the Directors or VPs and they know me by name and are eager to my ideas or suggestions

There are newer employer reviews for Vocus

Worked for Vocus? Contribute to the Community!