Vocus

www.vocus.com
  www.vocus.com
There are newer employer reviews for Vocus

The start of your career

Current Employee - Sales Director in Herndon, VA
Current Employee - Sales Director in Herndon, VA

I have been working at Vocus full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Ever since I came on board, it has been a great experience all around. The expectations are clearly set and upper management is very clear and concise with their vision. With all the amenities and incentives proved, the work environment is the best I have ever seen. This is a fast paced, rapidly growing company offering all the possibilities to build out a long term career.

Cons

I have not experienced any cons here. They even have Starbucks coffee!

Continue the open management style. Understanding the overall vision is key for all employees, and very much appreciated.

270 Other Employee Reviews for Vocus (View Most Recent)

Great culture, good product, awesome people.

Current Employee - Account Executive in Beltsville, MD
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Beltsville, MD

I have been working at Vocus full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Vocus is a great place to jump-start your career. There is a true "work hard, play hard" mentality here which makes for a great work environment. If you are willing to work hard and position yourself as a helpful resource for new employees, you will succeed here. While the competition is continuously improving, Vocus has a great product with a pretty good reputation in the industry. There are also tons of perks that come along with the job including an awesome gym, fitness classes, frequent company outings, etc. All around great place to work.

Cons

Training has been a major issue, however I will say in recent months it has improved. There is also some serious miscommunication between departments which needs to be worked out in order to keep customers happy.

Familiarize yourself with the products we are selling. Not just the overall concept and how they look on paper, but how they are actually functioning for our clients. It is important to quickly address common product related issues as they come up, rather than overlook them and continue pushing for sales.

Vocus is a fantastic place to work

Current Employee - Inside Sales in Beltsville, MD
    Current Employee - Inside Sales in Beltsville, MD

I have been working at Vocus full-time (less than an year)

Pros

-Phenomenal work/play balance in the office
    -Excellent office amenities
    -Clearly outlined path for career advancement
    -Efficient onboarding and ongoing training that has left me feeling prepared to do my job each day
    -Great managers who are willing to put in extra effort on your behalf

Cons

At this point I have not had any qualms with the company. They have been clear and honest with me and have provided a phenomenal work environment

Keep up the good work! We work hard for you and you reward us well for it!

There are newer employer reviews for Vocus