Vocus

www.vocus.com

Hard work pays off

Current Employee - Sales Executive  in  Beltsville, MD
Current Employee - Sales Executive in Beltsville, MD

Pros

You are rewarded for your performance, diligence, and your skills. Training and leadflow allow you to maximize your day and make sure that you have the skills to perform the job at the highest level. Upward mobility is certainly there, and management tries their best to retain and reward talent.

Cons

The location is a bit hard to get to from some major areas, however being close to the metro the commute is manageable.

Other reviews for Vocus

Great Learning Opportunity

Current Employee - Small Business Sales Representative  in  Beltsville, MD
    Current Employee - Small Business Sales Representative in Beltsville, MD

Pros

Lot's of experienced people to learn from on the sales team and in management
    Many "swings at the plate" to make sales and learn by doing with warm leads
    Office perks- excellent coffee and excellent food trucks coming to the office

Cons

Office Location- lots of traffic trying to commute here from more live-able areas around DC

We need more extensive skill training to help our reps improve their skill beyond their initial on-boarding

AWESOME!! I love coming to work everyday.

Current Employee - Mid Market Sales Executive  in  Beltsville, MD
    Current Employee - Mid Market Sales Executive in Beltsville, MD

Pros

The perks are plentiful. Great gym! Lots of coffee and candy. The company really takes care of it's people. We went to Six Flags for our company outing!!! They have sales contests and give away TVs, iPads and $$$. The work is fun and rewarding.

Cons

I thought about this....and really couldn't find any. If I was pressed to find one....I would say that we I would like to have more Food Truck diversity and have the office open on the weekend. #FirstWorldProblem

Keep doing sales contests, praise the people that are kicking butt, provide a clear path to career advancement.

There are newer employer reviews for Vocus.

Worked for Vocus? Contribute to the Community!