There are newer employer reviews for Vocus

AWESOME!! I love coming to work everyday.

Current Employee - Mid Market Sales Executive in Beltsville, MD
Current Employee - Mid Market Sales Executive in Beltsville, MD

I have been working at Vocus full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The perks are plentiful. Great gym! Lots of coffee and candy. The company really takes care of it's people. We went to Six Flags for our company outing!!! They have sales contests and give away TVs, iPads and $$$. The work is fun and rewarding.

Cons

I thought about this....and really couldn't find any. If I was pressed to find one....I would say that we I would like to have more Food Truck diversity and have the office open on the weekend. #FirstWorldProblem

Keep doing sales contests, praise the people that are kicking butt, provide a clear path to career advancement.

258 Other Employee Reviews for Vocus (View Most Recent)

Entry Level position at Vocus in a nutshell

Current Employee - Lead Generation in Beltsville, MD
    Current Employee - Lead Generation in Beltsville, MD

I have been working at Vocus full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great place to start out, great atmosphere, lots of fun, food, and friends that make the job attractive. numbers based environment- if you hit your quota, and maintain activity you will excel here and have plenty of freedoms.

Cons

lack of knowledge about trajectory- lead generation is not seen in part of the sales cycle like the rest of the sales department. empty promises from management, low salary, etc...

need to make more of a commitment in the good employees and making sure they stay at Vocus and excel here.

The start of your career

Current Employee - Sales Director in Herndon, VA
    Current Employee - Sales Director in Herndon, VA

I have been working at Vocus full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Ever since I came on board, it has been a great experience all around. The expectations are clearly set and upper management is very clear and concise with their vision. With all the amenities and incentives proved, the work environment is the best I have ever seen. This is a fast paced, rapidly growing company offering all the possibilities to build out a long term career.

Cons

I have not experienced any cons here. They even have Starbucks coffee!

Continue the open management style. Understanding the overall vision is key for all employees, and very much appreciated.

There are newer employer reviews for Vocus