Vodafone
www.vodafone.com Newbury, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

It is a unique experience and I'm glad to be part of Vodafone team!

Ploieşti (Romania)

I have been working at Vodafone full-time for more than 5 years

ProsExperience in working with people and that you can work in a team and not alone on the principle of "every man for himself", the unit team, the benefit of working in a company recognized as one of the most important and profitable our country and even Europe, annual bonus and the fact that working at a desk and that you feel comfortable and you don't do field work as sales agents for example.

ConsI think it is a stressful job, tiring and you must be strong to hold on longer.

Advice to Senior Managementshould support their employees, giving them more benefits, quarterly bonuses for example, and not once a year and promote their employees correctly, based on experience accumulated over time and their results and not on the friendships created between a superior and a subordinate or based on family ties ..

awesome

Customer Executive (Former Employee)
Pune (India)

I worked at Vodafone part-time for less than a year

Pros: best trainers and friendly enviornment Cons: offices are on a very fr distance Advice to Senior Management: no advice they are good No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

not good company to work

Sales Executive (Former Employee)
Mumbai (India)

I worked at Vodafone full-time for less than a year

Pros: no comments not good company to wor Cons: every day problem not good company to wor Advice to Senior Management: no advice not good company to wor No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Vodafone.

Worked for Vodafone? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vodafone reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Vodafone CEO Vittorio A. Colao. All reviews posted anonymously by Vodafone employees.