Vodafone
www.vodafone.com Newbury, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Principal Technology Manager at Vodafone Group Marketing

Project Manager (Former Employee)
Düsseldorf (Germany)

ProsVodafone has a very good reputation in the telco industry and is one of the biggest internaltion players. In the group functions (like Global Marketing, Global Technology) it has a very good multi-national culture with colleagues from many countries.

ConsSometimes it takes just too long for decision - as it is a big company with split responsibilities. Just from its size it is no as flexible as a small company to create new products, react on market trends etc. And some people act in a very political way.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore emphasis on doing than on political tactics.

customer care

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
    Cairo (Egypt)

I worked at Vodafone as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: 1- I learned an excellent communication and presentation skills. 2- I knew how to handle any customer core-Med-high-premium & paltinum. 3- The only communication… Cons: there was some changes that the system done in the rate plans of the customers by it self that causes the customers call… Advice to Senior Management: just stop stressing the employees more and more ,,, they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Working at Vodafone Czech Republic is truly a unique experience.

Business Consultant (Former Employee)
    Prague (Czech Republic)

I worked at Vodafone full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: 1. Company culture is very distinct - open, informal, dynamic, you voice your opinions, you maintain your own personal style and you are part of… Cons: 1. Lots of things started are not finished 2. Constant changes - decisions change, conditions… Advice to Senior Management: Stick to agreed priorities and don't forget to have a long term vision! Ensure timely communication and care for employees - they are an amazing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Vodafone.

Worked for Vodafone? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vodafone reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Vodafone CEO Vittorio A. Colao. All reviews posted anonymously by Vodafone employees.