Vogel Consulting

www.vogelcg.com

Learning Opportunities Don’t Outweigh the Broke Culture - Look Elsewhere

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Brookfield, WI

ProsEmployees have the opportunity to learn new skills and get exposure to a variety of tasks/disciplines starting on day one. I believe that I improved my technical abilities during my time at the company.

ConsMorale among employees is dismal. Worse, management does not seem to care about the morale issue and only a couple managers even acknowledge that a morale issue exists. Low morale seems to stem from the poor treatment of employees, vague and sometimes antagonistic communications from management, and extremely high staff turnover.

Management is structured so that employees have multiple bosses/directors, thus creating power struggles between directors. This undermines the mentoring relationship that managers and their direct staff should have.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe culture needs a complete overhaul if you want to attract and retain good people. Motivate people in a positive way; threats of job loss do not motivate people to do great work. Communicate openly and honestly with staff to build trust.

This website is a joke

I have been working at Vogel Consulting

Pros: It is clearly just a place for former (most likely terminated) employees to make immature and ridiculous complaints. As a current and non-biased staff member, I… Cons: Can be demanding at times, but I didn't decide to work at… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

My Ideal Job

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Brookfield, WI

I have been working at Vogel Consulting

Pros: Vogel is a small environment that offers challenging and exciting opportunities for all employees. I have learned more and am… Cons: Because of the high degree of client service required, there are times when the demands of the job may interfer with life… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Vogel Consulting.

Worked for Vogel Consulting? Contribute to the Community!