There are newer employer reviews for VoiceNation

Not too bad for a second job

Pros

Fast promotion, lots of knowledge sharing, very supportive group, you are always aware of what you need to improve, someone is almost always there to answer your questions.

Cons

If you are used to making more money, either learn quickly or find something else. Most importantly, it takes a special person to be a CCR. Definitely not for everyone.

Advice to Management

There really isn't much to advise management about, it's a pretty solid entry level position. Once again, it's not for everyone.

Other Employee Reviews for VoiceNation

1. This job has truly changed my life, and I know I will gain knowledge I need to be a better person and a better worker!

Current Employee - Staff Support Administrative Assistant in Buford, GA
    Current Employee - Staff Support Administrative Assistant in Buford, GA

I have been working at VoiceNation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love this company because it is based off the people and the growth of the people. For the first time in my 10 years of working I feel like I matter, like my work matters. Here is a place where you grow as a person, as a worker, and as a leader! Its truly a blessing to be apart of Jay Reeder's team, he is a true inspiration/innovator that I am truly grateful for the opportunity to be apart of his vision! Jay motivates me to be better, and to go after my dreams no matter how big they are! It is all possible! I have found a place where I feel like I have a family thats determined to help me be better, and determined to help me propser in life! I've finally found a job that I feel like I could be apart of forever!

Cons

I hate to get on here and see former employees lie about the job because they aren't here anymore for whatever reason. They claim that Jay Reeder forces some religion on them and blah blah blah. Thats lies. Jay and his team of Staff Development leaders are there to help you be the best you, you can possibly be. They provide studies that help you look within yourself, and see if you need to change anything to become a better person. I hate that because some people just came for a check that they will put the company under the rug because they couldn't fit in with the companies main mission, and thats people growth. From jump you all didn't fit in that culture, you pretended to and the fake only got you so far before everyone noticed it. So give your self a bad review for stepping into a company just for the money! Its clear some of you all still don't have a good job which is why you have time to come on here and write bogus reviews, because you're sour that you messed up the job of a lifetime.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on your peoples growth, and the empowerment of changing lifes by giving blessings. I am a fond believer that when you give, you get back 2 fold and if you ask me thats exactly what is happening at VoiceNation. Keep culture at the top of the list so that all who enters VoiceNation can unite as a team and move in ways other companies cannot because they don't have these core values that we represent! Overall keep being a growing company that inspires everyone apart of it to be better and do better!

2. If you arent desperate, look elsewhere

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Buford, GA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Buford, GA

I worked at VoiceNation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Starting pay is ok. The work is easy and takes minimal effort. Free food.

Cons

Well for starters, this job is arguably one of the most boring you will ever find. Your training period is nothing short of just doing your job and hoping you do it correctly. The main problem i have with this company is the overwhelming amount of phony, fishy, and downright disgusting companies they work with. These companies are the lowest of the low in terms of integrity and how they make their money. Which is why they obviously need voicenation to answer. Every call is a complaint that you cannot do anything about. So realistically youre there to answer the phones and hope you dont get yelled at. Do not think you are exempt from working the hours you state you are not available for. They will schedule your for those hours more than your actual availabilty. Overall, this place is ok if youre in a bind but you wont come out with anything positive from this place of work.

Advice to Management

Have some integrity and take a good look at your clients. Working with scam artists is bad for Business. And please, atleast try and accomodate to your employees availabilty instead of putting them all over the place even after they repeatedly have to explain to you when they are available. You know who you are.