VoiceNation

www.voicenation.com
  www.voicenation.com
There are newer employer reviews for VoiceNation

Not too bad for a second job

I worked at VoiceNation

Pros

Fast promotion, lots of knowledge sharing, very supportive group, you are always aware of what you need to improve, someone is almost always there to answer your questions.

Cons

If you are used to making more money, either learn quickly or find something else. Most importantly, it takes a special person to be a CCR. Definitely not for everyone.

There really isn't much to advise management about, it's a pretty solid entry level position. Once again, it's not for everyone.

31 Other Employee Reviews for VoiceNation (View Most Recent)

Awesome place to work

Current Employee - Call Center Representative in Buford, GA
    Current Employee - Call Center Representative in Buford, GA

I have been working at VoiceNation full-time (less than an year)

Pros

VoiceNation is a company that really pushes their employees to the best they can possibly be both professionally and individually. The fully stocked kitchen is awesome, along with all of the fun activities and community outreach programs they are involved in. I enjoy working for a company that doesn't mind working for you.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons.

Keep up the great work you are doing for your employees and the community!!!!!

One of the best places to work.

I have been working at VoiceNation full-time

Pros

Incredibly friendly environment that encourages and pushes their staff to grow in character, skill, and integrity. They strive to create a fun work place and to not get caught in the mundane. Each employee is encouraged to try for big things and not be afraid of failure. They train and teach and put their employees growth as priority.

Cons

You definitely stay busy when you work here. Some would maybe consider that a con, but I think it's ideal.

There are newer employer reviews for VoiceNation