There are newer employer reviews for VoiceNation

Not too bad for a second job

I worked at VoiceNation

Pros

Fast promotion, lots of knowledge sharing, very supportive group, you are always aware of what you need to improve, someone is almost always there to answer your questions.

Cons

If you are used to making more money, either learn quickly or find something else. Most importantly, it takes a special person to be a CCR. Definitely not for everyone.

There really isn't much to advise management about, it's a pretty solid entry level position. Once again, it's not for everyone.

29 Other Employee Reviews for VoiceNation (View Most Recent)

Great Company, Great Staff, Great Environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buford, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buford, GA

I have been working at VoiceNation full-time (less than an year)

Pros

VoiceNation is focused on personal growth and development. They are intentional about creating a positive atmosphere and a place where people can enjoy coming to work. Good benefits, great pay, fully stocked kitchen (saves me tons of money since I don't have to buy my own breakfast or lunch anymore!), community outreach opportunities, fun activities and meetings, random treats, games, and prizes are provided on a regular basis, etc. I love my job and feel blessed to be able to do what I do for a living.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons.

Continue to invest in personal development!

Stay away

I have been working at VoiceNation full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The only pros is the stocked kitchen

Cons

CEO, Jay Reeder thinks he is better than everyone. Pushes his religious views on everyone - and don't dare disagree with him. High turnover rate due to all the drama (even though they say there is no drama and pretends there is a $1/hr bonus if you have no drama!). Management will instruct you to perform tasks and when it isn't right or you are not trained for it, you will be the one thrown under the bus and fired. The other reviews are true, you are constantly walking on eggshells, because what may be right today, will be wrong tomorrow. There is no professionalism. The staff (managers) are 2 faced. HR makes unauthorized deductions out of your paycheck. Management will snap their fingers at you (as was reported). Will talk down to you as though you are an idiot. It's an OK job until you can find something better, but ONLY if you are desperate. When I was hired, I was forced to give a good review and management had to approve it. But now, I can be really honest and not have my name broadcasted. Otherwise, I'd be fired immediately.

Treat your staff as people, not as robots. You are supposed to be a Christian company, then treat others as you would want to be treated - with compassion. Jay Reeder, you are not always right nor are you superior to any of your employees. Voicenation is not a day care - office staff need to leave their children AT HOME. Be understanding if someone gets stuck in traffic, you pay the call center staff peanuts and a lot of these are family/single parent homes. You are more concerned with doing good works if you can be seen. If you notice, all these reviews are from employees less than 1 year - why do you think that is?

There are newer employer reviews for VoiceNation