Volt Information
www.volt.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

God Awful

Lab Technician (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

ProsVery fast in finding a job. Undercuts cost of competition so there are many companies that go with Volt to fill positions within the company

ConsThey take a significant chunk of your paycheck
They do not respond quickly to emails, phone calls, carrier pigeons, or smoke signals. Seriously, the only time I can get a hold of them is when they need something from me.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a smaller cut from my paycheck. 22.5% is too much when you barely pay me enough to pay my rent and feed myself.

Volt overview

Project Manager (Former Employee)
    Tacoma, WA

I worked at Volt Information full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great people to work with, family oriented Cons: difficult sector to compete in Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Accountability, Self Confidence, and Punctuality Tested

Administrative (Former Employee)
    Austin, TX

I worked at Volt Information full-time for more than a year

Pros: Working for two years at Volt really taught me accountability, communication skills, and how to behave in an… Cons: Communication could get patchy at times, and people seem to panic quite a bit. Some of the expectations can be daunting at first. Issues… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Volt Information.

Worked for Volt Information? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Volt Information reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Volt Information CEO Ron Kochman. All reviews posted anonymously by Volt Information employees.