Volt Information

www.volt.com

No More Than a Pimp

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) Maplewood, MN

ProsIf all you want is a paycheck, this is the company for you.

ConsAfter nearly 10 years in the same position I am no better off than someone who started a week ago. There is no contact with Volt Reps (and they are on-site) unless you initiate it. The health insurance plan we are offered is a farce. Of course, no vacation or retirement plans, and they have begun the process of eliminating paid holidays as well.

My management (corporate employees) at this very large international corporation have always been very happy with my work, and have given me great reviews (process initiated by me, never by Volt). Unfortunately, as "contingent" employees we don't appear in the headcount, and won't be hired by the Corporation.

There are reasons I haven't left before this, but the end is now in sight.

If you decide to work for Volt, expect nothing, and you won't be disappointed.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployees in long-term positions should not be treated like 2-week temporaries.

It was OK

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Volt Information

Pros: Nice working environment, good staff. Cons: Slightly lower than average pay More

Staffing company

Company Representative (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

I worked at Volt Information as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: They help staff big name companies with contract/temp workers. I… Cons: The representatives that gather your information tend to not reply. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Volt Information.

Worked for Volt Information? Contribute to the Community!