Could be better.

Pros

Volt offers a range of job types with multiple locations across America. They also offer a good pay package and have convenient and flexible work hours.

Cons

The benefits package is some what inept with zero paid vacation except national holidays, and semi decent medical and dental healthcare.

Advice to Management

There needs to be more feedback from upper management in terms of our performance and wha our goals and expectations are.

Other Employee Reviews for Volt Information Sciences

1. Excellent with the exception of mid level management.

Pros

Networking, Sense of Satisfation, Excellent Training, Most Advanced Technology, Levl of Professionalism, Great Customer Service Efforts

Cons

A disconnect between senior & mid level management

Advice to Management

1. Come up with a system of metrics to verify that mid level management is producing and not just taking credit for the subordinate workers' efforts. 2. Required team building & management classes.

2. My Experience is Great!! Volt Staffing will be able to place you with excellent job opportunities.

Pros

Working through Volt Staffing services is incredible. I've been placed in the best jobs. I've had my foot in the doors to some of the most wonderful corporate positions. Volt staffing service is recommendable.

Cons

There are no downsides what so ever.

Advice to Management

Volt staffing service is a great company to appy for opening positions. Whenever your assignment is completed, They're always have something else available.