Volusion

www.volusion.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Volusion

Help others, but be ready to work your bum off

Current Employee - Support Concierge in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Support Concierge in Austin, TX

I have been working at Volusion

Pros

Fun atmosphere, young peers, happening, action.

Cons

lower wage, no shift differential for overnight employees, overtime not encouraged, cannot speak your mind and expect a better position later, even if only giving constructive criticisms

Listen to what your employees have to tell you. They want the company to succeed, why not help them also to succeed

109 Other Employee Reviews for Volusion (View Most Recent)

Stay away from Volusion

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at Volusion

Pros

I liked working with my peers. There was a lot of good people at Volusion but they don't stay very long. The turn over is very high.

Cons

Volusion management has no respect for their employees. We were a commodity, there to help the managers achieve their short term goals. The stress and pressure was bad with no consistency in direction. They chewed us up then spat us out daily.

Has potential but needs to work on somethings

Former Employee - Support Concierge in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Support Concierge in Austin, TX

I worked at Volusion

Pros

Work environment at Volusion is really nice you can tell it's important to the higher ups that this is the case, Work activities there are different events that Volusion has almost every week makes work fun! There is always food some where and they have decent coffee and great tea choices. The managers and higher ups are all super nice and personable, beer Friday was pretty awesome.

Cons

For me the actual work I was doing was confusing, the Volusion software is very complicated, training is for 6 weeks or more, no benefits off the back you have to wait 90 days, pay was average but nothing to make a real living off of. There are a lot of angry customers who you have to be on the phone with for hours. Once you learn the software you will understand why they are mad.

Make the software more people friendly, not everybody is computer savvy. Also offer benefits to people when you hiring them a lot can happen to a person in 90 days.

There are newer employer reviews for Volusion