There are newer employer reviews for Volusion

Being able to enjoy coming to work every single day, loving your Co-Workers and the product you represent!

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Austin, TX
Current Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Volusion full-time for more than a year

Pros

Team Off Sites
Lunches brought in as a Thank you for a job well done
Having the ability to speak freely with upper management to fix issues, course correct and incite ideas
Fantastic Christmas Parties and Group Picnics
Pet Friendly Fridays
Benefits and work life balance

Cons

Having to earn your vacation time every pay period

Would like to see deeper paths to career transition within the company
Remember that you are still working with people, find reasons to sit down with your agents to not just talk "Shop" but truly get to know our ideas and thoughts

96 Other Employee Reviews for Volusion (View Most Recent)

Good place to work

Current Employee - Sales  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Sales in Austin, TX

I have been working at Volusion full-time for more than a year

Pros

I am in my mid-30s and have had several jobs. Volusion is one of the best I've had. It's a great working environment. It seems like there is free food at least once a week. There are a lot of fun activities to participate in. I feel like Volusion does genuinely care about its employees and wants to keep them happy. Benefits are great!

Cons

There is always something to complain about, right? But, I cannot think of any deal breakers. It's a good size company and I can speak for my experience thus far, which has been overall positive.

I have enjoyed the recent insight to where the company is headed.

Best place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Volusion full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Volusion is the best place to work! In addition to the fun, laid-back, friendly environment, Volusion really cares about their employees and about investing in their employees as their most valuable resource. A lot of companies say that, but Volusion really demonstrates it. They foster and focus on their employees' strengths and allow those strengths to guide the individual's career path, which results in the employees feeling valued and invested in their work. It's definitely a win-win situation for both employee and employer! And I could write volumes about how wonderful, amazing, dedicated, creative, and fun all the people here are. Truly like family!

Cons

I can't even think of any!

Keep up what you're doing! The management shows true integrity in the decisions they make, in caring about us as individuals, in giving back to the community and the world, in making life easier for our customers, and in letting us all contribute in ways that are meaningful.

There are newer employer reviews for Volusion

Worked for Volusion? Contribute to the Community!