There are newer employer reviews for Volusion

Great place to work!

Current Employee - QA Engineer in Austin, TX
Current Employee - QA Engineer in Austin, TX

I have been working at Volusion full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Lots of free food and culture events. I actually enjoy coming to work. It is great being able to relax at work when you need to and still be motivated to do your best.

Cons

I really can't think of any cons that have to do with the culture or people that work there. However, I do feel that internally hired position can some times pay under the market rate.

Keep doing what you are doing.

reviews filtered by
  1. Good place to work

Current Employee - Sales in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Sales in Austin, TX

I have been working at Volusion full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I am in my mid-30s and have had several jobs. Volusion is one of the best I've had. It's a great working environment. It seems like there is free food at least once a week. There are a lot of fun activities to participate in. I feel like Volusion does genuinely care about its employees and wants to keep them happy. Benefits are great!

Cons

There is always something to complain about, right? But, I cannot think of any deal breakers. It's a good size company and I can speak for my experience thus far, which has been overall positive.

I have enjoyed the recent insight to where the company is headed.

Greatest company to work for with some of the most interesting challenges

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Volusion full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Volusion definitely gives meaning to the phrase "work hard, play hard." Without a doubt they care about employees and make it fun to work here. There are business and technical challenges to make even the most seasoned person get excited. Management is rock solid in their decisions and it makes it easy to want to work here.

Cons

With the amount of growth there are definitely some challenges with meeting new people, but with all the team builders happening there is time to get to know each other.

Wish we had more visibility into how the company is doing. We trust you but would like to hear the excitement at a global level.

There are newer employer reviews for Volusion